Frantic Fridays Foodie Feasts

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Message 1 of 10
See Most Recent
9 REPLIES 9

Cornish pastie, jacket spuddy and cauliflower cheese. I didn't have the pasty, as I'd had a sausage from the deli after work.

Photobucket

Message 2 of 10
See Most Recent

I will have a piece of salmon with potatoes & vegetables.:)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I am made entirely of flaws stitched together with good intentions"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 3 of 10
See Most Recent

Salmon salad.

Message 4 of 10
See Most Recent

Brrrrr! Too cold for salad!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 5 of 10
See Most Recent

Salmon for me too, probably with chips.  He'll have either cod in batter or scampi and chips and I might do sweetcorn and/or tinned peas.  It's a quickie tea on a Friday!  Woman Embarassed

Message 6 of 10
See Most Recent

I have salad everyday for lunch so need a hot tea. Homemade Chicken curry & rice on the menu when I get home
Photobucket
Message 7 of 10
See Most Recent

Cor blimey too cold for salad.
We are having a bitsa tea tonight. Bits of this and bits if that from the freezer.
Crispy chicken for me salmon en croute for OH with chips and wedges and a selection of veg.
Quick and easy as I am going back to work later.
Message 8 of 10
See Most Recent

Something a bit fishy about tonights tea. 🙂
Message 9 of 10
See Most Recent

Salmon was still frozen so having pasta with bacon instead.:)

Message 10 of 10
See Most Recent