Errors in TV Shows

I have the whole series on DVD of Surgical Spirit starring Nicola McAuliffe
After watching it for the 3rd time, I spotted an error
In the very first episode, the houseman Giles Peake arrives late, saying that his car broke down.
In the first episode of season 7, he is riding a bicycle and taking driving lessons.

Anyone spotted any character or continuity errors in other programmes.

Photobucket
Message 1 of 9
See Most Recent
8 REPLIES 8

Errors in TV Shows

Errors like that are called "Plot holes".

It's life Jim, but not as WE know it.
Live long and prosper.

Message 2 of 9
See Most Recent

Errors in TV Shows

mustard.......... in the very first movie of king kong.....when he breaks the gate down........the natives run away...and one of them lost his wig.

I did not google this...........we are such a boring family my da told me......so I had to watch it again

(pre- computers)

Message 3 of 9
See Most Recent

Errors in TV Shows

We were watching one of these programmes which shows errors on TV programmes.  They showed a clip from Neighbours and one of the characters was wearing one red shoe and one blue one.

I like watching the subtitles on BBC especially.  The mistakes on there are real howlers.

Message 4 of 9
See Most Recent

Errors in TV Shows

During the filming of The Wizard of Oz Dorothy is running for all her worth when one of the munchkins screams out at the top of his voice: "Run, Judy, run!"  This is followed by an audible gulp as he realises what he's said.

In an episode of The InvadersVincent's care picks up damage on the left front wing.  A minute later not only has the car changed side, it's other front wing is damaged!

Message 5 of 9
See Most Recent

Errors in TV Shows

books_and_bits wrote: 

I like watching the subtitles on BBC especially.  The mistakes on there are real howlers.

There are whole websites devoted to live subtitle blunders.

A couple of years ago when the quality of the titles dropped sharply I wrote a complaint to be BBC using exact examples of blunders from the live subtitles; it took them several days to work out what I had written whereas when I posted the exact same letter on a deaf forum, everyone worked it out instantly...

Message 6 of 9
See Most Recent

Errors in TV Shows

Wasn't it in Ben Hur where one of the characters is wearing a wrist watch?

......................................................................................................................

A clean house is the sign of a broken computer!
Message 7 of 9
See Most Recent

Errors in TV Shows

In Ben Hur, there was supposed to be a Red car in the chariot racing sequences but in many views of the film, I've not seen it. Perhaps it was later edited out?

It's life Jim, but not as WE know it.
Live long and prosper.

Message 8 of 9
See Most Recent

Errors in TV Shows

I even emailed Points of View about it and needless to say, nothing was done.  They're probably still working out what I was saying.

One of their blunders was they were congratulating someone forgetting a medal in some sports contest.  What they should have said was 'for getting'.  They hadn't the sense to see that as all one word, it has an entirely different meaning.

Message 9 of 9
See Most Recent