Embarrassing parents

What's the worst thing your mum or dad ever said to a boyfriend/girlfriend.

I had been after this lad for ages, and finally, he was mine. Love blossomed for a couple of weeks, and then my mum asked me to invite him to tea. All went well till my dad said " You look familiar son. Ever been in prison?"

The boy left, I burst into tears, and dad said  "What !!! I was just checking him out".

My dad had never been in prison. I got dumped.

..........................................................................................................

crooksnanny ~ maz
Message 1 of 9
See Most Recent
8 REPLIES 8

Embarrassing parents

Hello

Different Culture so no such a thing as bringing a Boyfriend to my Parent's house that is for sure Woman Wink

I feel for you truly :womanwink:

hugging_kittens.jpgWoman Very Happy

Message 2 of 9
See Most Recent

Embarrassing parents

Nothing springs to mind at the moment but I feel for you. 

Message 3 of 9
See Most Recent

Embarrassing parents

many years ago now, but was standing in the driveway of our house saying goodnight to a boyfriend when the door swung open and my (VERY LARGE) mother swept outside in a full length pink nightie - looking rather like a blancmange in full wobble - hairnet firmly on her head, no teeth in and demanded that I come inside instantly. Poor lad probably remembered that I might end up like my mother because I never saw him again!!

Message 4 of 9
See Most Recent

Embarrassing parents

@myraandjim wrote:

many years ago now, but was standing in the driveway of our house saying goodnight to a boyfriend when the door swung open and my (VERY LARGE) mother swept outside in a full length pink nightie - looking rather like a blancmange in full wobble - hairnet firmly on her head, no teeth in and demanded that I come inside instantly. Poor lad probably remembered that I might end up like my mother because I never saw him again!!

Had to laugh Myra I'm sorry but I could imagine the scene.

Message 5 of 9
See Most Recent

Embarrassing parents

Hello

I feel for you really but could not help laughing as as already said I could visualize the scenario that is for sure Woman LOL

Bless you really Woman Wink

Message 6 of 9
See Most Recent

Embarrassing parents

I remember fancying this lad sooo much that I decided to offer to take up his "loons"...remember them? all hand stitched then, no wonderweb had been invented then!!! So he took me out for a drink, and there I was hidden (or so I thought!) on the corner of the road, snogging our faces off in the shrubery, when my father leant out of the bedroom window and shouts "you....get in...(me) and YOU (that's him) sling your hook".....Oh the shame of it!!!!! I did go round to apologize the next day but it was all off as quickly as it had been on.........hhhhmmmmm......

Photobucket

Message 7 of 9
See Most Recent

Embarrassing parents

But at least you've got Mr CB now haven't you?

Message 8 of 9
See Most Recent

Embarrassing parents

You've given me a good laugh tonight!

My mother's pet trick is showing people a) baby pictures or b) Dad's old cine films put on to DVD: you'd think it would just be boring, but I was quite talented at mega-tantrums as a 2 and 3 year old, mainly at my (older) cousins (who were stupid, frankly, and totally deserved it 😉 ) when they wouldn't do what I told them: cue lots of jumping up and down.

She wonders why I never married...

Message 9 of 9
See Most Recent