Compare the Market?

As anyone used 'Compare the Market'?  The Site requires a few personal details, and I would appreciate knowing if anyone as found the Service helpful and useful?

Many thanks

Message 1 of 7
See Most Recent
6 REPLIES 6

Compare the Market?

Price comparison web sites like Compare etc. are very useful as they are on-line brokers who will search up to 250 companies based on your profile and requirements to get you the best deal.

Of course they will need some personal details so that the can work properly.

I have used such sites for over 8 years with no problems at all.

Just one tip - if you find a price you like then open a new tab in your browser and go to that companies web site directly and get a quote there.  

Sometimes I find it can be up to 5% cheaper than the quote on the comparison site as the company does not have to factor the comparison sites commission into the price.

Message 2 of 7
See Most Recent

Compare the Market?

Hello, Thank you so much for this experienced comment of using Sites such as the one mentioned. 

Much appreciated.

Message 3 of 7
See Most Recent

Compare the Market?

if they ask for your phone number don't give it!! OH used this site once and they kept ringing him up, over and over...drove him mad!!

Try T*sco site he recommends this one.

Photobucket

Message 4 of 7
See Most Recent

Compare the Market?

Don't forget, not every company is on these sites either.

Message 5 of 7
See Most Recent

Compare the Market?

I used go compare to do a bit of research and then phoned my chosen ins. co. myself. Very pleased with the outcome and been with the same co. for 3 years now.

..........................................................................................................

crooksnanny ~ maz
Message 6 of 7
See Most Recent

Compare the Market?

Thanks to you all for very helpful ideas.

Message 7 of 7
See Most Recent