Coconut....

anyone else having trouble getting hold of coconut? I can't get dessicated coconut anywhere around here, not even organic stuff.

wondering what's happened to it.

Photobucket

Message 1 of 28
See Most Recent
27 REPLIES 27

Re: Coconut....

a friend in work managed to get me a bag in A**a, and her son works in a cash and carry and he says they have some and can get me a big bag, so that should do for a while!..hhmmmm coconut cake anyone?

Photobucket

Message 21 of 28
See Most Recent

Now you tell me! What am I gonna do with the 3 1/2 ton of the stuff I bought at the weekend? Ah well no fortune made this week

Message 22 of 28
See Most Recent

Ahhhhhhhhhhh youve made me feel really hungry now CB!!!!!!!!!!. I love Bananas and Cocunut,,ive never heard of Manchester Tart!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Its a new one on me and i bet its delish!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Im going to make one!!!!!!!!!.Woman Happy

Message 23 of 28
See Most Recent

make the custard nice and thick and flavour with vanilla.

sprinkle a generous amount of coconut on it and then leave it in the fridge to set.

it's lovely, I bet you don't have only one slice!!!!

use a pre made case from the supermarket too and that's so easy peasy you'll make loads of them!!

Photobucket

Message 24 of 28
See Most Recent

Ohhhhh Righteho!!!!!. Lovely CB!!!!!!!!!!.

Message 25 of 28
See Most Recent

Managed to get some in sons store, so as I am off work next week I think I might make some of CBs' Manchester tart.

Message 26 of 28
See Most Recent

@ed_blackadder_1 wrote:

Managed to get some in sons store, so as I am off work next week I think I might make some of CBs' Manchester tart.

I would make it...

but I would just eat it Woman Wink

********************************************************************************
Be not inhospitable to strangers, lest they be Angels in disguise.

Message 27 of 28
See Most Recent

But thats what your supposed to do Merc!!!!,,,,LOL LOL,,,Bless Her!!!((())):womanhappy:

Message 28 of 28
See Most Recent