See Most Recent

Because I've worked out how....

001.JPG

Message 3 of 24
See Most Recent

Sorry Chez.....I can't see anything???

smilie rolling on floor laffing.gif

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You can fail at what you don't want.....so you might as well take a chance on what you love.........

Message 4 of 24
See Most Recent

it's a white cat in a snow storm...

Message 5 of 24
See Most Recent

015.JPG

Message 6 of 24
See Most Recent

Did I make you check though? ....smilie massive teeth.gif

Lovely pics by the way...are they from your garden?...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You can fail at what you don't want.....so you might as well take a chance on what you love.........

Message 7 of 24
See Most Recent

Can't see the cat or snow....but the flowers are beautiful....Can almost smell them....mind you...most roses don't smell....I do love tea roses and hybrid teas....

I once stopped and took some photos of a field of sunflowers....I was so captivated by the sight of this little cottage surrounded by the sunflowers that I failed to notice that as it was afternoon, the flowers had tracked the sun....and every ruddy one had his back to me in the photos (pre digital!)! I keep meaning to go back when they are all in flower ...in the early morning...when they will be facing the East!

Fortune may favour the Brave...but...eBay favours the Buyer!
Message 8 of 24
See Most Recent

yes.smileyembarrassed:   I checked...

And

Yes  Smiley Happy flowers rom my garden ..

Message 9 of 24
See Most Recent

What gorgeous flowers.:) I love that first rose.:)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I am made entirely of flaws stitched together with good intentions"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 10 of 24
See Most Recent

The roses are in the front gardem. the passion flower in the back..There's lots of colour out there at the moment.. I must get back out with camera if the sun is shining tomorrow.

We have some really strong smelling roses from David Austen. I'll try and get pics of those too.. not that you'll be able to smell them!!

Message 11 of 24
See Most Recent

My garden looks lik a desert. No rain for weeks.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 12 of 24
See Most Recent

Perhaps a little cropping....it's a lovely bloom! My hydrangea in the front garden has been glorious this year! It's very old (at least 60 years old) and used to be pale pink but like the other hydrangeas in my road, it's now deep pink ....and where I chucked a bit of old drainpipe it is blue to almost violet...must take some photos of it! It's twin in the back garden is still pale pink!

Message 13 of 24
See Most Recent

We used to have a rose called Ophelia....a hybrid tea rose...big creamy white flowers with a deepening tinge of pink as it went into full bloom....it smelled like a dream...real attar of roses! After about 100 years in the garden my aunt managed to prune it to death! I'd like to get a replacement one day!

Message 14 of 24
See Most Recent

Here you go.

http://www.davidaustinroses.co.uk/english/showrose.asp?showr=697

Message 15 of 24
See Most Recent

Those flowers are beautiful Chez.

Message 16 of 24
See Most Recent

They're all beautiful chez.  I never liked hydrangeas (well I thought I didn't) but then I got some and they're lovely, but this year we've got one that's so much brighter than the others. 

These are some of the others, looking the worse for wear after no rain for months (and I don't water) ...

And this is a super duper bright one!..................

Message 17 of 24
See Most Recent

Ooooh! What beautiful flowers & colours, sooooooo pretty.

**********Sam**********
Message 18 of 24
See Most Recent

We've just had our decking, furniture and patio jet washed and varnished etc.  Looks a lot better again.

This is a smoke bush at my daughter's.

Message 19 of 24
See Most Recent

I spy Molly I hope she didn't get jetwashed and varnished.

Message 20 of 24
See Most Recent