Beanies Flavoured Coffee?

Saw jars of this Coffee for sale in Sainsburys - all manner of 'flavoured' instant Coffee.  (Particularly liked the sound of Almond and another with Ginger). 

As anyone tried this Coffee, and what did you think - awful or appealing?

Thanks,

Amethyst

Message 1 of 10
See Most Recent
9 REPLIES 9

I have tried coffee with cinnamon. It was ok but I think I prefer coffee to taste of coffee.
Message 2 of 10
See Most Recent

I've had a hazlenut one and it was lovely. I can't taste coffee no matter what brand, but I could taste that.

Photobucket

Message 3 of 10
See Most Recent

Thanks to both of you.  I just wish that these Companies would sometimes make small sachets to buy, so less expensive, and able to try them, before purchasing a jar-ful!

amethyst

Message 4 of 10
See Most Recent

Try their website they might do free samples
Message 5 of 10
See Most Recent

I love a caramel macchiato! lol

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I am made entirely of flaws stitched together with good intentions"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 6 of 10
See Most Recent

What a good idea ......  I only want to sample a cupful!

I'll contact them Monday.

amethyst

Message 7 of 10
See Most Recent

I wish all coffee's would come in sample sachets, as I would love to find one I could actually taste!!

Photobucket

Message 8 of 10
See Most Recent

Although i stopped drinking coffee i like the ones you get with the added shots like Gingerbread or Caramel,,,Lattes i think they are!!!!. Im tempted to drink it again in small ones only or now and again as a treat!!!!.

Message 9 of 10
See Most Recent

I have drunk hazelnut coffee for the last twenty years, I once tried the syrup in ordinary coffee when I couldn't get hold of a jar, and it was disgusting , far too sweet and as though I had put ordinary syrup in my coffee

Dowie eggs have now started to do a hazelnut coffee and it was very nice, but more intense flavour than my usual brand (littles)

We have a shop here which sells coffees, ground and jars, and they will sell a small amount of ground coffee for you to try, which Is good, as they have such a lot,of different ones, including flavoured ones
Message 10 of 10
See Most Recent