Another very sad Christmas

Just seen the news - another accident with multiple fatalities.

So many accidents always seem to happen just before what should be a happy festive time but Glasgow seems to have had more than many others.

Thoughts for the families, friends and those who witnessed and tried to help.

********************************************************************************
My body is an old warehouse full of declining storage, my mind is a dusty old reference library, strictly for members and archaeologists only
Message 1 of 14
See Most Recent
13 REPLIES 13

I'd just seen the headline on Yahoo and I've just put Sky News on.  It's so sad.  My thoughts go out to families of the people involved.  So near Chirstmas as well.

Message 2 of 14
See Most Recent

According to the Sky News website, there was a baby in a buggy and two children involved as well.  It's so so sad.

Message 3 of 14
See Most Recent

No words.:(

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I am made entirely of flaws stitched together with good intentions"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 4 of 14
See Most Recent

Much love to all victims and to those left behind .

Message 5 of 14
See Most Recent

So sad!

**********Sam**********
Message 6 of 14
See Most Recent

Oh my that's awful. My thoughts are with Glasgow. I haven't seen the whole story yet just the headlines.
Message 7 of 14
See Most Recent

my heart goes out to all affected unfortunately it's brought everything back and i can't stop crying please pray or send good thoughts to all 

Message 8 of 14
See Most Recent

So sad Smiley Sad

“I don't trust anyone who doesn't laugh.”
Message 9 of 14
See Most Recent

Fiona - I'm so sorry.

********************************************************************************
My body is an old warehouse full of declining storage, my mind is a dusty old reference library, strictly for members and archaeologists only
Message 10 of 14
See Most Recent

So sad

Photobucket
Message 11 of 14
See Most Recent

It's such a shame, I am sorry Fiona that it's brought it all back to you.
Message 12 of 14
See Most Recent

yes it's awful. I remember to this day an accident I saw when I was 11, that happened in the middle of Liverpool. A young boy was stealing from the market and as he ran away he slipped in the snow, and was run over and killed by a bus. I'm 60 next year and it still is in my memory as if it was yesterday. Pity the poor people who saw this tragic accident.

Photobucket

Message 13 of 14
See Most Recent

Very sad, poor Fiona having to relive your brother's tragedy too.  Just poor souls, having a mooch

about before Christmas, in the wrong place.  Bless them all and all who know them and all who

went to help.

Message 14 of 14
See Most Recent