my ebay page issues

hello,

i`m not sure if i`m asking in the right place but anyway here go`s......

i`ve been having a few problems with my ebay page for some time i suppose......seems to have got worse lately and is quite frustrating,

firstly when i press "my ebay" at top right of page (to refresh, go back to first page or whatever) it more often than not loads through to my purchases/orders page,

same when generally looking through or organising my watch list....for instance when i try to go back to my watch list from viewing a particular items page it takes me to my orders page again whether i press the back arrow or the "back to my ebay" at top left......and thirdly when pressing any of the page numbers at the bottom or next page arrow i`m consistently getting......

"Sorry, we couldn't complete your request. Try again later" notification at top of page,

all these issues sempt to come along at the same time so i`m presuming they are possibly related?

for all the years i`ve used ebay the my ebay page etc has functioned pretty smoothly but this seems to have appeared over the past months and won`t go away.

is it something to do with my setup or an issue with the ebay page or ebays servers or something?

anyone else having or heard of people having similar problems?

any help/advice would be gladly recieved.

thank you.

Message 1 of 5
See Most Recent
4 REPLIES 4

my ebay page issues

Petal
Message 2 of 5
See Most Recent

my ebay page issues

photo Teckie.gif

ok this is how i move around pages

go back.gif

refresh page

.refresh.gif

or right click and then go back or forword

right click.gif

Petal
Message 3 of 5
See Most Recent

my ebay page issues

hello,

thanks for the reply.....i use chrome browser and do use the 1st few ways you`ve mentioned but not the right click option,

i`m not very tech savvy...... i may try a different browser and see if this makes any difference.

obviously it seems you hav`nt had the same problem or heard of anyone else having this happen,

i`ve used chrome for a good few years for ebay with no problems (that didn`t get sorted relatively quickly anyway) untill the past few months with this problem happening quite often on a daily basis.....

i honestly thought it was something at ebays end or their servers or something that was causing it and others were more than likely experiencing the same,

maybe not and it could be a browser thing or something else.

anyway thanks again.

Message 4 of 5
See Most Recent

my ebay page issues

.....i`ve tried a couple of other browsers and still get the same thing happening....very annoying and still no idea why
Message 5 of 5
See Most Recent