Technical Issues
To troubleshoot, clear cache/cookies and try a new browser. We recommend sharing screenshots and URLs in your post.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay located me to the wrong country

I am based in U.K. but eBay located me to Sweden. I tried to change at personal information /address but the country secton is inactive . Sweden it looks carved in the marbel, even the postal code andother part of the address clearly U.K. Any idea or...

Bulk Listing via CSV

I am trying to bulk upload listings via csv. I have tripled checked the file, I have tried to upload it as a csv and xlsx. But I keep getting the same error message - Error - You have entered an invalid starting price or Buy It Now price.| All the li...

nectar points

there was an offer on to buy 3,4 or 5 items throught he app and you get extra points. i bought 4 items but only got the extra points for 3. useless man on the nectar chat said the points would be added in due course. but they havent been. im getting ...

eBay changed the price

Last night I put up a listing for my car, set a price of £6,000 and schueled it for 8.40 this morning. At about 9am someone bough the car for £6! So I cancelled the order, explained I must have made a mistake. So I relisted the car, setting the price...

Why is this appearing on my listings?

I was just going through my active listings, I did about 10 last night and when I checked them today I noticed that most of them had 'International Postage' at the top. All my listings are for the UK only and I selected Royal Mail 48 for all of them ...

Resolved! Ebay tracking not matching Evri - Evri is up to date, Ebay only showing "tracking number provided"

I use Evri for postage, because they offer full tracking...usually. I contacted eBay yesterday because the website for four of my items is only showing a tracking number and not updating correctly. I wasn't sure if it was an eBay problem or Evri's si...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 19 replies
  • 3 kudos

Resolved! Setting default search settings

Does anyone know how to set the default search location? Every time I search for something, I have pull up the filters and change to "U.K.". I don't search for the same items every time, so can't set a saved search. Thanks! Tracy

Issues with EBay UK

I am having issues listing. It keeps telling me the site is down and when I try to log in or do anything I get into the US site. Is there an issue with e-bay at the moment?

User avatar by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Buyer address has to be fix

Why seller has to fix the buyer address to print a postage label...eBay has to force the buyer to fix their address before purchase...Why I can't close the window fix the address...cancel button doesn't work , pressing back button of the browser does...

Got technical related questions? Start here: