negative feedback refuse to remove

neg feedback left last thursday. phones c/s and told them this wasn't my item as no message or dispute had been put in and last message was "absolutely love it".  was told it would be removed as they could clearly see that it was not meant for my item.  phoned again friday same response. monday, today phoned again and was told they cannot remove it as it has not gone against ebay t&cs. i asked where buyer take down of an item which has not had any messages nor dispute put in can be allowed after sending love it message.  was told c/s no longer have ability to remove neg feed.  also had neg feedback on marker that states NON-MAGNETIC yet buyer left negative coz it "didn't stick on my hat".  c/s saw that it was not a fixable item but refused to remove feedback coz it is "buyers opinion" - rather like purchasing a pair of welly boots and complaining that the laces were missing!  also i asked why 5 reported items of "ladies watch" 145554905582 are showing SYRINGES and NO WATCHES so misleading/spamming/incorrect category but was sent back "we found no violation of policy" *bleep*?!? and sent by AI!!!! - ebay thank you for blah blah years of loyalty when they phone but the loyalty back to the sellers is long gone.  am so disillusioned with ebay and it's refusal to help sellers who pay a lot of money to use their platform, that i think i will be closing my shop down and dumping stock in bin as the mental stress it has on me is just not worth it.

Message 1 of 2
See Most Recent
1 REPLY 1

negative feedback refuse to remove

plpmr
Experienced Mentor

all your negatives are too old to do anything about.

Message 2 of 2
See Most Recent