Seller's listings information

What has happened to the section on a seller's page that tells us what listings have been sold and/or ended?

Most of the options have been moved to a new place on the screen but sold listings has gone.

Other options ie Condition, Item location, delivery options, auction, buy it now have moved but the sold/ended listings have gone

p.s. I use a desk pc not a phone/ipad

I think eBay just changes things for the sake of it.
Message 1 of 2
See Most Recent
1 REPLY 1

Seller's listings information

As I mentioned in another post created this evening about this....

It's probably a glitch due to someone messing around with the code unnecessarily. We'll be told by the team here to clear cookies and cache and try another browser (don't even attempt it, it won't work, none of these issues are client end but server side. It will just mean you'd have to accept cookies again when visiting sites you use). 

In however long, it will be back to normal and there won't be any mention by eBay staff of there ever being a problem. 

Probably some IT staff doing some testing on that side bar (possibly for changes to come in future) on their windows 98 workstation and have made a mistake which will roll back when the server backup is restored. 

Message 2 of 2
See Most Recent