Is it impossible for an overseas buyer to bid on items I don't post to, set in my selling profiles?

I am in the UK and have a current bid from a buyer whos profile states lives in Poland.  Listing ends in a few hours so I politely asked them to confirm where they are and withdraw the bid if need be.

If I don't here back within an hour of the listing ending, I will have no choice but to retract the bid.

I have "Block buyers whose primary delivery address is in a location I don't post to" ticked so would have thought impossible, yes/no? I have had buyers before with locations stated as overseas in the past but live in areas I post to. They are a bit of a time-consuming nuisance TBH.

Message 1 of 4
See Most Recent
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Is it impossible for an overseas buyer to bid on items I don't post to, set in my selling profiles?

15:20 Thankfully the bidder replied. Lives in London and didn't know how to change his registration address. Pointed him in the right direction.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
See Most Recent
3 REPLIES 3

15:20 Thankfully the bidder replied. Lives in London and didn't know how to change his registration address. Pointed him in the right direction.

Message 2 of 4
See Most Recent

Unfortunately, I have the opposite problem. I live in New Zealand, but want to bid on an item in the UK that I can then pick up when I arrive, but I'm blocked from bidding. Reading the answers above, it looks as though I need to ask the seller to remove the block. Is that correct?

Message 3 of 4
See Most Recent

plpmr
Experienced Mentor

these are the UK boards and you are in New Zealand, best log into your designated site - https://www.ebay.com/

Message 4 of 4
See Most Recent