Do not buy from a seller called

This seller will not refund you if you do not recieve the item ordered. I ordered from them and he says it was delivered to me and wants me to run around trying to find where the parcel is even telling me to claim for lost parcel from my post office even though the sending has to do that. I have told them the parcel did not arrive and he still refuses to refund me I have opened a case with eBay and PayPal but as he says it was delivered he has had the case closed with both now as I am appealing that I have to wait for 8 weeks and then go to my bank to get this money refunded. 
this seller refuses to give you your money back and lies about the parcels being delivered or the fact that it is their responsibility to get the parcel to you and refuses to try to find your parcel and is happy to let you pay for it to go to a stranger. 
if you do buy from these and it don't arrive you might as throw the money down a Stan as you won't see your money or you items ever again so please do not buy from this seller, you have been warned

Message 1 of 5
See Most Recent
4 REPLIES 4

If the case was closed he must have had tracking that showed the parcel had been delivered, he couldn't just close it without proof.

Message 2 of 5
See Most Recent

The seller has done nothing wrong and as pointed out, they clearly had tracking that proved delivery, which is probably why the case was closed. Rightly so, the seller isn't going to refund an item that clearly shows delivered, albeit you don't actually have the item. Now it's either been delivered to the wrong address, or has been left in a 'safe' place somewhere, or with a neighbour, for which i would think they would leave a card stateing one or the other.

As far as Ebay are concerned, the item was delivered, but if you still have a case open in paypal, they tend to look at tracking more closely than Ebay, so if it was delivered to the wrong address, you may stand a chance. Either way, it's not the sellers fault and nameing and shameing here isn't the thing to do, which is probably why your post has been edited.

Message 3 of 5
See Most Recent

As per the OP... they opened cases with eBay & PayPal.

Both were rightfullu closed.

Message 4 of 5
See Most Recent

Did you think to check out their feedback and where the seller was registered before buying?

Message 5 of 5
See Most Recent
Got buying related questions? Start here: