Can't view an item again after purchase.

For some reason, once you've purchased something, you don't seem to be able to view the photos of the item again anymore. 

It's extremely annoying that if you want to check a detail on the item, you can't open the pictures to check.

Why do ebay keep changing things like this? It makes no sense. 

Message 1 of 26
See Most Recent
25 REPLIES 25

Re: Can't view an item again after purchase.

Hi, as of today I can do the following (on desktop):

1/ Tap on item bought in my Purchase History

2/ This takes me to the listing which then disappears after about 2 seconds, BUT:

3/ Now scroll down on the same page, and there is the original listing, available to scrutinise in all its detail. 

Best wishes!

Message 21 of 26
See Most Recent

Go to bottom of a page and change to Classic site then it should work but I had a job getting it to change back to mobile site. I was able to make a repeat purchase which it wouldnt let me do on the mobile site.

Message 22 of 26
See Most Recent

I have the same problem. Once purchased, the ability to go back and view has gone. Most annoying as sometimes i like to go back and print details especially with some items, for reference, or to keep

(Especially for the plushies as its part of their adoptions and life history!!)

Message 23 of 26
See Most Recent

You just need to scroll up a bit further after you have clicked anywhere on the item.

Message 24 of 26
See Most Recent

hi im the same on desktop and lap top,fine on my phone 

Message 25 of 26
See Most Recent

I'm also having this problem- if I want to buy the same item again it just tells me I've previously bought the item and there's no other option, I've tried the above suggestions. It just means I can't buy that item from that seller and I have to try to get it elsewhere- very frustrating!

Message 26 of 26
See Most Recent
Got buying related questions? Start here: