Before covid I bought from an antique linen seller from north England. Are they stil

Before I bought from an antique linen seller from North England.  Are they still selling?

Message 1 of 4
See Most Recent
3 REPLIES 3

Before covid I bought from an antique linen seller from north England. Are they stil

Do you know their seller ID?  Then,  you can add this into Advanced Search top right of your homepage.

Or,  on your Purchase History page go far right to See Orders All, from drop down menu there , select the year you purchased those items,  and from there you can click on the seller's ID,  and see if any items come up for sale.

Message 2 of 4
See Most Recent

Without the seller's name, nobody can answer that for you.

The account you are posting from is relatively new so won't have details of your pre-covid purchases.  Have a look through antique linens to see if you can find a familiar name.

"There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
Søren Kierkegaard, Danish philosopher (1813 - 1855)
Message 3 of 4
See Most Recent

As was pointed out earlier, the account from which you posted your question is relatively new, so is this a separate eBay account that you have that you set up solely for posting queries on the forums (many people who post on the eBay Community do have forum-exclusive User ID's)?

If the item was purchased via a different eBay account log into that one and see if you can find the seller's User ID by following the advice that has already been provided.  If you cannot find it, whether on this account on or another eBay account that you hold (if applicable), then try searching for the kind of item you are looking for and see if any of the search results show up items being advertised by the seller you are enquiring about.  Even if you can't remember the seller's name at the moment, if you see it in the search results then it may well jog your memory and you'll end up recognising it.

Message 4 of 4
See Most Recent
Got buying related questions? Start here: