Payouts Missing

Has ebay changed Payout timings ?

For a while the next day Payout has worked fine. 

Today i got the usual message saying a Payment has been sent, but nothing arrived at my Bank - from my end i have not changed anything with my Bank, any thoughts as to what has happened, and is it a planned delay by ebay?

The narrative still shows  it may take 0 to 4 days to arrive, i was hoping that was just a covering quote from ebay that they dont have courage to update.

Remember Paypal with the instant Payouts - ah those were the days, prior to ebay improvements.

Message 1 of 4
See Most Recent
3 REPLIES 3

Payouts Missing

When i had something like this i started to request my own payouts at midnight daily.  That way it would show where it was going so you could see any errors. It would always land in my account instantly.

Message 2 of 4
See Most Recent

Payouts Missing

Thanks for that - im on daily payouts, i was not aware of  being able to select  a specific time to arrive or send . As ebay are not reliable generally, i have to check each day that the payout reaches my bank - that thought cant change as ebay notification of being sent is not a guarantee of arrival now it appears.

Message 3 of 4
See Most Recent

Payouts Missing

Its not ebay time specific. Any processing funds are cleared by midnight and you then get the option to demand payout which when you apply it will transfer your money immediately. You dont need to wait until it's your specified payout day.

Message 4 of 4
See Most Recent