Offsite Ads - Charges

Hi, hope all are well.  Since I decided they are rather pointless I decided to turn off my Offsite Ads yesterday, however as can be seen from my pictures I'm still being charged for them some 24 hours plus later.

Anyone know why?  Thanks.

Clipboard01.jpgClipboard02.jpg

Message 1 of 4
See Most Recent
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Offsite Ads - Charges

I think the charge has a delay when I tried one of these campaigns and noticed similar to you. The charge on the 5th is likely for clicks on the 4th, there is a lag in charge at least that is my understanding

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
See Most Recent
3 REPLIES 3

Offsite Ads - Charges

I think the charge has a delay when I tried one of these campaigns and noticed similar to you. The charge on the 5th is likely for clicks on the 4th, there is a lag in charge at least that is my understanding

Message 2 of 4
See Most Recent

Offsite Ads - Charges

@wyattharrisx wrote:

Worse it's actually from the 3rd when you click on it.  No wonder it's tough to keep track of the micropayments at times.. thank you.

Message 3 of 4
See Most Recent

Offsite Ads - Charges

Re Online Ads

I have done the same, turned off but still getting charged. Also once turned off cannot get any information on my seller hub about them, they just seem to be running in the back ground.

Just looked on utube and watched a video from an American seller and they are saying the same impossible to switch off. Also when you hit a certain sales volume ebay automatically turns on offline ads.

Message 4 of 4
See Most Recent
Got business selling related questions? Start here: