Grow your business with the Pro-Trader Programme

Hello,

Does anyone have any insight into the Pro-trader-Programme? and how to join?

I have seen some stores such as vintagehoneypots that have apparently used it and it has really helped their stores.

Thanks.

Message 1 of 2
See Most Recent
1 REPLY 1

Grow your business with the Pro-Trader Programme

Last year I was part of a trial on this where I had access to the programme for free for a month. I had a weekly call with an Ebay representative who's job was to find out where I could make changes to improve my sales.

Suggestions will be things like title improvements, pictures, item specifics, pointing out features I wasn't using and access to the coupon promotions.

For me, it was not very helpful, there was very little extra I could do that I was already doing but I did get invites to some coupons that I would not have done with out it.

A few months after my trial I was then invited to join it permantly at a cost I believe of around £300-£400 per month if memory serves correctly!

So it is only for those who are struggling with how to maximise sales on listings, the advice of which is available for free everywhere anyway... or have a huge massive turnover that can justify the fee cost.

Also, on a final note we can always do more to improve listings and sales and we know these issues anyway but we don't do them because the time involved for the return is minimal.

Message 2 of 2
See Most Recent
Got business selling related questions? Start here: