C & D Royal Mail

It seems Click and Drop orders are not being imported from Ebay .

0.PNG

Message 1 of 31
See Most Recent
30 REPLIES 30

C & D Royal Mail

Hi, Yep it's been like that since 6 in the morning any orders after that haven't imported.  Issue seems to lie Ebay end, but not received any acknowledement etc from them thus Far.  dave@ebay Marco@ebay  No doubt you guys are aware? 

Any ETA?

Message 2 of 31
See Most Recent

C & D Royal Mail

Same issue here, thanks for the above info

Message 3 of 31
See Most Recent

C & D Royal Mail

Same, not a RM issue as other platforms importing ok, tried reconnecting account etc.

Message 4 of 31
See Most Recent

C & D Royal Mail

Same issue, Just had to put 2 orders on manually on the RM site using the not so straight forward but backwards user interface. Hope this gets fixed soon

Message 5 of 31
See Most Recent

C & D Royal Mail

We could be here all day waiting for this to be fixed.

If it`s the same tech team who have been tryting to fix the ETA issue ,it could be a lot longer than day!

The orders will have to go tomorrow.

Message 6 of 31
See Most Recent

C & D Royal Mail

Experiencing the same issue is there any idea of when this will be resolved. 

Message 7 of 31
See Most Recent

C & D Royal Mail

No estimates on when it will be fixed .

I advise everyone to make a note of this day ,so if you get any bad feedback or performance negatives we can ring up and get them removed .

Surely this will count as being out of our control ?

Message 8 of 31
See Most Recent

C & D Royal Mail

you would think so but Ebay issue so our fault

Message 9 of 31
See Most Recent

C & D Royal Mail

Possibly not deemed to be outside of our control as we have other options such as buying postage through eBay or importing details manually into Click and Drop.

Neither option is particulary appealing as I wouldn't get my RM rates through eBay postage and it is very time consuming to get details into ebay manually and prone to mistakes

Message 10 of 31
See Most Recent

C & D Royal Mail

Any updates on this, spoke with RM and the issue is on the ebay side, doesn't work since 6am, it's now almost 2pm and it still doesn't work. We can't ship anything since 6am, come on ebay !!!

Message 11 of 31
See Most Recent

C & D Royal Mail

RM posted an update on the click and drop status page a while ago saying ebay engineering where investigating.

Luckily my cut off time for orders is 7AM hopefully it will be fixed by tomorrow as I have many orders that need to be despatched tomorrow.

Message 12 of 31
See Most Recent

C & D Royal Mail

It's is because eBay don't grasp the concept of keeping their website running with as close to 100% uptime as possible.

According to previous annual accounts they have posted, they have a monumental amount of money on the bank and I think that means they don't really care.

We've had the same issue and manually processed only what needed to go today to keep the metrics happy.

The rest will go tomorrow, assuming they do fix the issue.

We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.
- Albert Einstein
Message 13 of 31
See Most Recent

C & D Royal Mail

Funny how the status Ebay update is on the Royal Mail site and not the Ebay site given it seems to be Ebays issue...

Message 14 of 31
See Most Recent

C & D Royal Mail

@vintagewatchpart wrote:

Funny how the status Ebay update is on the Royal Mail site and not the Ebay site given it seems to be Ebays issue...

That is probably as Royal Mail's phone lines will be lit up like a Christmas tree with unhappy customers trying to find out what is wrong, assuming it is Royal Mail.
I wonder if anyone has asked Royal Mail if there is a solution on the Horizon... eek 😬😂

There really is no wonder as to why eBay play hide and seek when you're trying to phone them...

We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.
- Albert Einstein
Message 15 of 31
See Most Recent

C & D Royal Mail

When a postal provider/courier fails a seller eBay are quick to claim the seller should use a more reliable service provider.

Maybe this is why eBay is losing both sellers and buyers steadily over the last couple of years; they are moving to a more reliable sales platform.

A full working day without this service running and not a peep from eBay about this issue.  Last year the eBay's CEO promised investors "magical innovations".  This worries the h*ll out of me when they can't even keep the basic functionality of the site up and running - every day is more glitches requiring time consuming workarounds whilst they spend an innordinate amount of time fixing, if they ever do, the issues.

Message 16 of 31
See Most Recent

C & D Royal Mail

RE Orders affected by issues with Royal Mail Click & Drop - does anyone know of anyway of exporting a CSV file from eBay that can then be imported in to Click & Drop site?

And then extrapulating tracking info to upload back in to eBay.

Or is it a order / by order manual process?

Thank you

Message 17 of 31
See Most Recent

C & D Royal Mail

Our click and drop has just loaded a lot of orders, was bizarre, none, then boom quite a few came through at once
The one's we have already manually processed didn't come though either, so that is good.

In other news, our Royal Mail driver came eary as the weather is really bad here and he wanted to see what we had to go before the roads get too bad to get here.

So there is the other side of the coin, the Royal Mail driver going out of his way to be as helpful as he can be.

- Albert Einstein
Message 18 of 31
See Most Recent

C & D Royal Mail

Hi Did all of your orders come through? For some reason orders from 6am -1pm havent come through but orders from 1pm to 'now' have...Dont know if it's just me

Message 19 of 31
See Most Recent

C & D Royal Mail

@j_n_tee wrote:

Hi Did all of your orders come through? For some reason orders from 6am -1pm havent come through but orders from 1pm to 'now' have...Dont know if it's just me

Yep, only had one left that wasn't processed manually before 1pm, was at 11.02am and that one has also come through

- Albert Einstein
Message 20 of 31
See Most Recent
Got business selling related questions? Start here: