C & D Royal Mail

It seems Click and Drop orders are not being imported from Ebay .

0.PNG

Message 1 of 31
See Most Recent
30 REPLIES 30

Re: C & D Royal Mail

Capture.JPG

even royal mail got fed up waiting for ebay to sort out the mess they came up with a temp work around there end

Message 21 of 31
See Most Recent

Thanks for reply,

My orders from 6am-1pm still not shown up but new orders are.....Might just do a manual import for them (which is going to be a nightmare in itself) and have them sitting in Click and Drop account, just in case.

Message 22 of 31
See Most Recent

So the orders that are fllowing into C&D are from the work around Royal Mail has implemented nothing from ebay its an absolute nightmare i ship 1500 + orders a day from various ebay accounts and i'm getting this feeling that ebay are not bothered and tomorrow we'll have to dispatch manually which is going to be time consuming due to ebay not jumping on this and resolving this with prority, what a bunch of muphets. 

This is going to cause alot of issues. 

Message 23 of 31
See Most Recent

Still not resolved, C&D imported all orders from ebay from 12.30pm onwards, what about all orders between 6.30am and 12.30pm ???  After midnight all those orders will be showing as overdue !!!  Any solutions please...

Message 24 of 31
See Most Recent

Any updates, it's still not fully resolved ?

Message 25 of 31
See Most Recent

Any items that haven't pulled through ie from 6am - 1pm.  Mark them as dispatched then go into the paid and dispatched screen and mark them as not dispatched.  They will then return to the Orders Awaiting Dispatch screen and will pull through to C&D.

edit to add:  Give it 5-10 mins before marking them as not dispatched.

Message 26 of 31
See Most Recent

Has anyone managed to get all there order from 6am yesterday to sync through with click and drop and if so how have they done it?

Message 27 of 31
See Most Recent

My post above.

Message 28 of 31
See Most Recent

@troutcatchers_uk wrote:

RE Orders affected by issues with Royal Mail Click & Drop - does anyone know of anyway of exporting a CSV file from eBay that can then be imported in to Click & Drop site?

And then extrapulating tracking info to upload back in to eBay.

Or is it a order / by order manual process?

Thank you

Select your orders in eBay, click on 'more' then download. This will download a .CSV.

On click and drop go to import orders/upload a file and drag the file onto the box or navigate to it. You may need to map the fields for customer name/address/postcode etc but once you do this it remembers it.

Once you've mapped the fields click on import and all your orders should appear in the dashboard.

Message 29 of 31
See Most Recent

Thank you - Thats really helpful, we use CSV files Click & Drop for our main website where circa 90% of our volume goes through so thought eBay must have a process similar.

Message 30 of 31
See Most Recent

This worked for me thanks ! only had 16 orders so i think if you have many more than this the csv import will be more time efficient 

Message 31 of 31
See Most Recent
Got business selling related questions? Start here: