well hello

its been a while aug 2015 i think and this is the only one i sent out in that time due to printer breakdown and in truth lost interest , ruby walsh and willie mullins top irish jockey and trainer kindly signed my slightly  different  cards not sure ive got my enthusiasm back yet we shall see?

Message 1 of 9
See Most Recent
8 REPLIES 8

well hello

a nice reply Alan and good to hear from you.  Hope you get your TTM mojo back soon

Message 2 of 9
See Most Recent

well hello

Cracking reply Alan. Like your cards. Well done. Hope you get your enthusiasm back.

Message 3 of 9
See Most Recent

well hello

Good to hear you again Alan I had a long time off but l came back last year. I think I don't have as much enthusiasm as I used to I have only had about 2 results since Christmas but I keep my eye on thr forum
IF SOME THING IS TO GOOD TO BE TRUE IT
USUALLY IS
Message 4 of 9
See Most Recent

well hello

l Hello Alan, Nice to see you again.

Cracking set of cards to get back signed mate, They look Great.

Not wrote to many myself over the last 6 months but always keep a few minutes each day for this forum.

"He who Dares" in this game.
Message 5 of 9
See Most Recent

well hello

Good to hear from you, Alan and to see those great replies.

Hope you get your interest in this hobby back. I was a bit lax last year but I've managed to write more letters in the last 6 weeks than all of last year. It's funny how things ebb and flow.

Message 6 of 9
See Most Recent

well hello

Nice one Alan. Not as active as I used to be, but hoping to get back to writing again regularly soon. Now sort yourself out man!

Message 7 of 9
See Most Recent

well hello

hi alan,,suffering myself with motivation issues,,  i was writing out requests for like 8 years on a regular basis,,,,but im sure ill be back writing some time soon,,nice to hear from you

Message 8 of 9
See Most Recent

well hello

Great reply Alan nice to hear from you I miss your banter .

Hail Hail
Message 9 of 9
See Most Recent