was going to bid but.........

11 REPLIES 11

That would have been a nice purchase Daz,but out of my price range.

(I've still got my ABBA LPs with number of imports still in excellent condition,but unfortunately I haven't got any signed)

Message 2 of 12
See Most Recent

Mamma Mia that's going high

But it is an auction afterall so i guess The Winner Takes It All

Message 3 of 12
See Most Recent

Not surprised. How often does a fully signed lp come up for sale like this that has not been faked?

Message 4 of 12
See Most Recent

Money,Money,Money thats what I would need for it-could send out a SOS ,maybe Fernando could help-I could Ring Ring to see if he'd Take a Chance On Me but When All is Said and Done I think it's Slipping Through My Fingers-it won't be going to One of Us but Thats The Name of the Game.I could go On and On and On but I might become Under Attack so I'll just say Thank you For the Music and So Long!

Message 5 of 12
See Most Recent

Money,Money,Money thats what I would need for it-could send out a SOS ,maybe Fernando could help-I could Ring Ring to see if he'd Take a Chance On Me but When All is Said and Done I think it's Slipping Through My Fingers-it won't be going to One of Us but Thats The Name of the Game.I could go On and On and On but I might become Under Attack so I'll just say Thank you For the Music and So Long!

lol...i like that rob:-)  £360 ending price

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/330618464723?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

-- Edited by wheel-lose at 10/02/2011 7:12 PM BST
Message 6 of 12
See Most Recent

the seller has a nice record shop in london 😄

Message 7 of 12
See Most Recent

the seller has a nice record shop in london 😄

i bet he got the lp in a  job lot of records,fantastic item...lucky sod:-)

Message 8 of 12
See Most Recent

Good old Berwick Street. As well as Reckless, I used to like Sister Ray and Mr CD. Happy days. 🙂

Message 9 of 12
See Most Recent

probably before your time but Shades off wardour street was a heavy metal record heaven.

Message 10 of 12
See Most Recent

big money in abba at the moment,cant get a look in 🙂

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/150667268293?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

Message 11 of 12
See Most Recent

That's big money!

Message 12 of 12
See Most Recent