Autograph Collectors - TTM Group Forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Gina McKee

Wrote to wonderful actress Gina on 30.10.14 and received my photo back today 20.04.15. Looks as though some of the ink has rubbed off in the envelope or she needs a new pen!! "http://i58.tinypic.com/34janh2.jpg"

IP Graphs Stanley V Stevenage.

I managed 15 of the 18 squad players that travelled up from Stevenage for yesterdays game, a few left via another exit, Also adding manager Graham Westley and goal keeping coach Davisd Beasant, The same David Beasant that saved that John Aldridge pen...

Ronnie Conrad

I received 2 of my 3 photos (already signed by Harry "Aitch" Fielder) back from Ronnie today (he kept one of him and Aitch with Vader that I personally took at a convention a few years ago), took 33 days:

Harry Fielder & Ronnie Conrad (1).jpg Harry Fielder & Ronnie Conrad (2).jpg

Charity Shop Find

I finally managed to get to some charity shops yesterday and found this copy of General Sir Peter De La Billiere's Looking for Trouble. £2.50 and it's a big chunky book. I have a lot of respect for this gentleman.

001.JPG 002.JPG

Ian Black Scotland reply

I sent two Scotland cards and a Rangers card for Sy to Ian Black on 13/4/15 I got all three cards back signed today , this is the second request I have sent to him so I'm happy to get my cards back signed this time . Ian Black has won one Scotland ca...

img645.jpg img646.jpg
User avatar by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 3 kudos

AAA

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jammy %$£"!&*( I am hating the e-bay censors!!! Arsens A hole Arsenal were bloody lucky today and i want to say well done to Reading!!! I hate Arsenal and always will, One miffed knock knock

Danny McGrain Scotland reply

I sent two cards to Danny McGrain on 6/4/15 I got both cards back signed today . Danny McGrain made his Scotland debut in a British Championship match away against Wales on 12/5/73 he went on to win 62 caps . Danny played for Celtic from May 1967 uti...

img644.jpg
User avatar by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 3 kudos

Robert Connor Scotland reply

I sent two cards to Robert Connor on 6/4/15 I got both cards back signed today . Robert Connor made his Scotland debut in a friendly away against Holland on 29/4/86 he won four Scotland caps . Robert played for Ayr United , Dundee , Aberdeen , Kilmar...

img643.jpg
User avatar by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 2 kudos

The Guru

This is the second time I have written to Jimi Mistry; the first time I wrote via his agent a couple of years back and heard nothing but I really wanted his autograph in my collection so I thought I would try him via Coronation Street and success!!! ...

This Weeks Replies

I have been away for a couple of days with my family and have had a few replies over the week. David McVay (ex Notts County) via Backpass magazine-David also sent back a nice letter with my cards Stuart helped with these next two (Many thanks)- Kenny...

023.JPG 006.JPG 022.JPG 001.JPG
User avatar by Observer
  • 11 replies
  • 3 kudos

Find No 16.

I picked this up over in Blackburn yesterday for £1.59. Hard backed first edition form 2011 titled "God as Dead" The new Thorne thriller,signed by Author Mark Billingham, Book looks unread and still has the signed by the author at waterstones sticker...

Kylie Minogue purchase

I've been after a Kylie graph for years, never had any luck TTM and always been wary of buying one due to how easy her graph could be to fake. Therefore I was pleased to pick this up for just £23 inc P&P.It is an original 10" x 8" Promotional hand si...

Kylie Minogue.jpg

More Purchases

Still not getting anything back at the moment. Don't know what I've done to upset the reply gods. I did pick these up from the charity sites commonly used on here. Thelma Barlow as seen in Mrs. Henderson Presents Peter Miles Penelope Ann Miller from ...

006.JPG 005.JPG 004.JPG