IP Graphs Stanley V Stevenage.

I managed 15 of the 18 squad players that travelled up from Stevenage for yesterdays game, a few left via another exit, Also adding manager Graham Westley and goal keeping coach Davisd Beasant, The same David Beasant that saved that John Aldridge penalty in the FA Cup final back in 1988 when Wimbledon beat Liverpool. David was also happy to sign the England shirt I have having made 2 appearances  for the natonal team and he also signed the Newcastle shirt I have, The Wembley final was the last game he played for Wimbledon before moving on to Newcastle for a then record £750,000 for a keeper. David's son Sam has the No1 shirt at Stevenage but was on the bench yesterday. Stanley players Sean Maguire and Josh Windass signed the from of the programme, Gerado Bruna and Danny Whitehead signed the back, Seamus Conneely and Lolyd Jones signed their pic's in the programme too.

Briteny and myself have the choice of going to Shrewsbury for the last home game of the season as guest sof Bobby Grant. He has offered to take Briteny on the final game lap of honour as he once did at Stanley, They might even have a trophy to receive. Not to be missed, So these are probably the last IP Graphs for this season. League 2 status already assured for my Lads.

Big thanks to all who have signed for me this season, Another good 'un.

P1120340.JPG

P1120345.JPG

P1120346.JPG

P1120347.JPG

P1120351.JPG

P1120352.JPG

P1120341.JPG

P1120342.JPG

P1120343.JPG

P1120344.JPG

"He who Dares" in this game.
Message 1 of 10
See Most Recent
9 REPLIES 9

I have been reading these replies and as usual this always is one of my fav posts well done Alex I have actually started a small stanley collection for you when I get enough to post out I will send it over mainly testimonials and some early programmes.
KEEP THE BLUE FLAG FLYING
Message 2 of 10
See Most Recent

Thanks Sy, Top man.

Look forward to receiving that gift.

"He who Dares" in this game.
Message 3 of 10
See Most Recent

Anonymous
Not applicable

Done very well over the course of the season Alex, good seeing another multi signed programme and nice addition to your england and newcastle shirts too, congrats

Message 4 of 10
See Most Recent

Another great days ip Alex. Great looking programme and a nice addition to your shirts.. Thanks for a great "season" of signed programmes.

Message 5 of 10
See Most Recent

Another great days ip for you, have a good day in Shrewsbury
Message 6 of 10
See Most Recent

another nice haul Alex and great addition to yor shirts Smiley Happy

Message 7 of 10
See Most Recent

Really nice haul of sigs, Alex. Like the shirts. Safety in the league and another good season of autograph collecting. Result.

Hope you and Briteny have a wonderful time at Shrewsbury.

Message 8 of 10
See Most Recent

Well done with the autographs and you almost helped Plymouth by beating Stevenage.Unfortunately Argyle are close to blowing the play offs.We have to beat Tranmere and get something out of the Shrewsbury game and hope that Luton don't get better results than us.
Message 9 of 10
See Most Recent

Yet another impressive collection of autographs Alex well done .

Hail Hail
Message 10 of 10
See Most Recent