Autograph Collectors - TTM Group Forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Kenny Burns Scotland reply

I sent two Scotland cards to kenny burns on 13/4/15 I got both cards back signed today . Kenny burns made his Scotland debut on 27/3/74 in a friendly away against West Germany he went on to win 20 caps . Kenny played for Birmingham City , Nottingham ...

img659.jpg
User avatar by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 2 kudos

Ryan Giggs

sent: lor and a s.a.s.e to Ryan on 2/5/15 and recieved a clubcard back signed today, surprisingly quick this one too compared to the time it took when playing must have a bit more time now he's retired. sent via: carrington pic: http://i622.photobuck...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 8 replies
  • 1 kudos

Chris Hughton ex Spurs reply....

Sent my 1982 Spurs v Leicester FA Cup s/f and Bill Nicholson testimonial programmes, index cards and questionaire to Chris Hughton on the 13/5 and received all back signed today, 23/5. Might try him again with the questionaire in the future as one of...

User avatar by Conversationalist
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Renu Setna

Wrote to the legendary Renu on 23.04.15 and received my photo back signed today 18.05.15 along with a small, short, neat lovely typed letter from Renu. Very pleased with this one indeed. "http://i58.tinypic.com/u27uq.jpg"

Ingrid Oliver

I received my 10x8 back from Ingrid today. Not only does she play the fabulous Osgood but she is also a big fan of Doctor Who herself. Very pleasd to get this one back after 187 days.

Martin Peters reply

I sent my 1966 World Cup tournament programme and my 1967 England v Scotland programme to Martin Peters on 14/5/15 I got both programmes back signed today . Thanks Stuart for your help with this reply .

img671.jpg img670.jpg
User avatar by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 2 kudos

A find

I was going through some of Mums old family photos at the weekend and found a signed 5x3 photo amongst them. I had no idea who is was but it turns out it is English Singer Kathy Kirby and that my Mum used to be in her fan clube beacuse they knew the ...

img545.jpg

Lily James

I sent this on 22/10/13 and didn't expect a reply after she starred in Cinderella and became a BIG name. I'm hoping the sig is ok as it's a nice one for the Downton collection. She has also added a bonus pic.

009.JPG 010.JPG

Gillian Anderson...again

a strange reply today, I received my Gillian Anderson photo back signed. The backing card I used was an old card backed envelope that I had cut open on two sides and they had re sealed it along all the edges with sellotape and put a stamp on it. They...

gillian anderson 3.jpg