Autograph Collectors - TTM Group Forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Charity Shop Finds

I found three signed books today. The first shop I went in had two, one marked at £2.50 which I purchased and the other marked at £19 which I left on the shelf, both still with the signed by the author sticker on the front. I guess they spotted one b...

Terry Venables.JPG Chantelle.JPG

recent Star Wars signings

I received a package from a friend today who kindly got me a couple of graphs at the Burnley Star Wars Day on Monday and also a couple of Stormtrooper graphs from a recent private signing he arranged:He added Eileen Roberts (Bellson) to my multi sign...

img555.jpg img554.jpg img557.jpg img556.jpg

Danny Boy Hatchard

sent: lor and a s.a.s.e to Danny on 2/4/15 and recieved a castcard back signed today. sent via: Eastenders pic: http://i622.photobucket.com/albums/tt308/mattbolton15/P1070259_zpsyhlebmlc.jpg Matt

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 2 kudos

Robbie Winters Scotland reply

I sent two Scotland cards to Robbie Winters on 6/4/15 I got both cards back signed today . Robbie won one Scotland cap he won this in a friendly against Germany on 28/4/99 Robbie played for Dundee United , Aberdeen , Luton , Brann , Clyde , Ayr , Liv...

img663.jpg
User avatar by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 2 kudos

well done everyone

just a quick pop in to say well done to everyone i do get to have a look from time to time bu t thats about it did get a day of yesterday so had a nice quite day at the cricket see next post

User avatar by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 2 kudos

Kenny Dalglish signs my Scotland pic .

I don't know if any of you will remember this photograph , Alex sent me it at Christmas 2012 .It was signed by Archie Gemmill and Asa Hartford , I sent it out fairly regularly and managed to get most of the players to sign it but Danny McGrain suffer...

img649.jpg img650.jpg
User avatar by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 2 kudos

Angel Di Maria

sent: lor and an s.a.s.e to Angel on 27/12/14 and recieved a clubcard back signed and unfortunately sec dedicated today. Another one anyway to add to this seasons total now upto 8. sent via: Man.utd (carrington) pic: http://i622.photobucket.com/album...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

Happy Star Wars Day

Happy Star Wars Day everyone How nice of the powers that be to give us a day off work for it this year, the force must be strong in them As I shared some of favourite pieces of my Star Was collection last year I thought this year I'd update with some...

Star_Wars_Day-011.jpg may 4th (3).jpg may 4th (4).jpg may 4th (1).jpg