Steve Lanning

Over the moon with this reply. Steve Lanning was the 2nd Assistant Director on The Empire Strikes Back.   After an RTS earlier in the year I tried to contact him by emailing his film company and his Son was kind enough to come back to me saying that his Dad was currently filming over in Spain but that he was going out to see him soon and if I send him my photos he will take them to Spain with him and ask his Dad to sign them. 

Well, that's exactly what happened and today I received my four 10x8s photos back signed, took just 16 days from when I sent them to receiving them back.  His Son only got back from Spain a couple of days ago and posted them back to me yesterday.  Needless to say I really appreciate how much he has gone out of his way to get these signed for me:

Message 1 of 9
See Most Recent
8 REPLIES 8

Steve Lanning

They are quality
IF SOME THING IS TO GOOD TO BE TRUE IT
USUALLY IS
Message 2 of 9
See Most Recent

Steve Lanning

Thats a great set of photos Greg. Really good of his son to help you out. Like those, well done.

Message 3 of 9
See Most Recent

Steve Lanning

Just brilliant Greg, So pleased for you.

"He who Dares" in this game.
Message 4 of 9
See Most Recent

Steve Lanning

http://community.ebay.co.uk/t5/AUTOGRAPH-COLLECTORS-TTM-GROUP/Gordon-Milne-signed-shrts-From-Florida...

reminds me of this reply I had a while ago.

"He who Dares" in this game.
Message 5 of 9
See Most Recent

Steve Lanning

What a brilliant result, Greg. Really nice of his son to help you out.

Message 6 of 9
See Most Recent

Steve Lanning

Awesome reply Greg well done to you and well done to Steve's son for going out of his way to help you .

Hail Hail
Message 7 of 9
See Most Recent

Steve Lanning

Anonymous
Not applicable

Pleased you managed 2nd time around and really good of his son to take them and get them signed on his visit very nice those

Message 8 of 9
See Most Recent

Steve Lanning

great result greg,,happy you got one you really really like,itsa great feeling when you open up the letter and see it tooSmiley Happy

Message 9 of 9
See Most Recent