Seller Central
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay break there own rules

Well where do I start,I have so many things to talk about.It's all to do with eBay.I shall start with which I expect maybe some of you would need or have done in the pass had to deal withOn the eBay platform.Here one for you.I sold a camera on eBay t...

User avatar by Engager
  • 22 replies
  • 0 kudos

Problems with searching

Hello, I wonder if any body can help. I cannot use any search facilities in my ebay shop. If I click on categories nothing happens if I try to do a search in the shop nothing happens. It was working fine up until a couple of days ago then stopped. It...

Resolved! Buyer Fraud – Sellers Beware – Ebay Won’t Help

I have been the victim of a buyer fraud and Ebay say it is not covered by Seller protection In February 2024 I sold a £4000 Computer part I decided not to use to a buyer who had joined ebay one month before – zero feedback. I discounted the part from...

Resolved! return not received

I sold an item which the buyer then said was faulty and requested a return (I never believed it was faulty).Ebay withhold funds until I refund and pay for a postage label.Buyer doesn't return my item and doesn't answer messages.I report to Ebay and a...

Resolved! Postage - Royal Mail

I've recently sold some small items that fit into a very small padded envelope. When sending through Royal Mail, they charge this as a Large letter. The dimensions of the envelope are well within a small letter size and so is the weight. What's the b...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

buyer says item is faulty but it works

Hi A relative has a problem with a sale they made. They sold an item which a buyer is claiming is faulty. The buyer has raised a case stating the item is defective . The buyer wants to return the item and get a refund. The item is not defective as my...

• 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

People accepting offers and then not paying

Sending offers to watchers is a waste of time, they either ignore you or worse - they accept and then don't pay. Have these people nothing better to be doing?! Also, when I have a watcher I'll send an offer. They don't accept. Fine. But then I look a...

Resolved! Dealing with returns

I am dealing with my first return. Sold some new shoes , delivered on 3rd May. Buyer requested return 18th May claiming there was a crease on left shoe. I am sure she has worn them. What happens if the shoes have been worn when I get them back? How l...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 'Item not received' claim for delivered item :)

I've received the most nonsense claim today for item not received: "Although the item was delivered to my address, the delivery person left if downstairs by the lift and did not ring the bell. By the time I checked my emails for delivery status and w...

Transaction defect rates

You need a degree in Physics to navigate this platform, Why do they make it so difficult, I have 2 negative feed back in 12 months, both related items we're purchased in error, 1 guy even canceled their purchase & gave me bad feed back for it, He blo...

Resolved! Contact Details for Tracking Purposes

Hi I've know that you cannot share address, tel's or emails to your buyer or their details to you, the seller. But this is before a sale. I've sold an item, quite large, and will be sending via Parcelforce and asked my buyer to provide her mobile or/...

Got selling related questions? Start here:
Most Helpful Authors