Welcome!

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our community of members and mentors.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Activity

Scam or not?

I'm selling a bunch of motorcycle parts and have started the bidding at £20. Collection only (too big)No bids in the first week, then relisted. A buyer has messaged me, offering £100 for just two of the small parts if I will post them. Those two part...

Collect without tracking code

I put the "click and collect" delivery option. How will I collect my order if the seller does not know the tracking code? So eBay doesn't send me the barcode for me withdraw the order.

Resolved! Buyer Fraud – Sellers Beware – Ebay Won’t Help

I have been the victim of a buyer fraud and Ebay say it is not covered by Seller protection In February 2024 I sold a £4000 Computer part I decided not to use to a buyer who had joined ebay one month before – zero feedback. I discounted the part from...

Resolved! Handbag smells bad!

Hi there I just bought a Radley handbag in very good condition for £74. It has arrived and whilst it looks good on the outside it smells awful inside Very musty and old and almost like alcohol I have contacted seller and am going to send back I paid ...

Resolved! A Bitter Rant about the 4% extra Final Value Fee

After 23 years on eBay I have just incurred the 4% Extra FVF on my products. Which take me below break even on some items. For Very High “Item not as described” or "Defective" rating. The problem seems to be that buyers think that the Title is the de...

Private Seller

Hi All, Today, I bought an item which was covered by eBay money back guarantee. The eBay took the money from my account immediately. The item was listed by a private seller and he advertised it as COLLECTION ONLY. All day I kept waiting for seller to...

Hi

How come they won't charge me £130 with out selling anything yet can you please explain why?????

Where have all my messages gone? I haven't deleted them but there's nothing there apart from ebay Medstead no member ones

Bidder Refusing to Pay

Hello all, I have had a bidder refuse to pay for an auction that they won. The situation is this, on the last day of the auction the bidder at 17:30 E-mailed me to say that they had bought a different computer and didn't wont to buy the one that I wa...

Balance in minus

Hello My balance is minus £3.71 that i owe ebay. I have already paid this and also shows on my bank account however my account still shows me in minus. Does anyone know how i can get in contact with someone

User avatar by Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Refund not being issued

I had an unexplained refund for an item I puchased, and although the refund says it has come through on PayPal my balance is still zero. My actual bank balance is also zero and I'm 100% sure I didn't move any money into saving accounts. The item says...

Sold without collection code

Hi everybody! So I've sold an item for cash on pick and buyer already collected it but i haven't scanned collection code but just marked as payment done and now i cannot finish and buyer cannot see collection code as well,for this sell I've got autom...

80% Variable fees activation issue

I am not getting confirmation that the 80% variable fees has been activated. I go through the steps clicking on the link and signing in again but it doesn't take me to the you've activated the offer page. Has anyone else experienced this issue?

No sales

What is going on at eBay? No sales, no offers no response to offers, last sale 15 hours ago and counting. I sell worldwide, all listings promoted, TRS, eBay premium service, fast and free, NO SALES. Everything's collapsed since mid march/early April....

Non payers driving me nuts!

I sell in the auctions, mainly clothes, in my description I make it clear to pay within 2 days ,on the 4th day a automatic unpaid item case will open E-bay rules expect people to pay within 4 days However of late I have had a few non payers ,they go ...

Resolved! Gifs, pics and graphics

Now that we’re legitimate again, we could use a place for folk to post pics, graphics and animations that they’d like others to see. And this could be the very place. There’s only one rule. . . . . . don’t break any of the rules. Happy posting!

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 58827 replies
  • 3 kudos
Getting started

We want your journey here to be as great as can be, so we have put together some links to help you get quickly familiarised with the eBay Community.

Additional Resources
eBay News

See the latest eBay news, publications and updates here:

Announcements
Postage Updates
What's New
Most Helpful Authors
Top Solution Authors

Latest Announcements