61 Motorhome campers listed today under £19000 48 are scams

this is at  3pm today
ebay know they are scams as I have reported the same vehicles nearly everyday for months

Message 1 of 24
See Most Recent
23 REPLIES 23

If you read my posts you will see that I have neither blamed the buyers nor defended the sellers, but that  version clearly doesn't fit your agenda.

I actually think buyers need warning about vehicle scams, in fact there used to be a pinned post full of useful advice, that eBay removed. 

Rather than just not displaying the money back guarantee on listings that are not eligible,  such as vehicles, eBay could so easily make the message much more up front and obvious, but they don't.

Message 21 of 24
See Most Recent

Im not sure if you can post the sellers name here but if there is the Dan in there then I see what you mean. I got overly excited until I realised every other listing I look at is the same seller, all photographed at different locations with free delivery. 

Message 22 of 24
See Most Recent

Nope one is not allowed to name and shame on the boards.

Often when multiple vehicles are posted on someones account.......its usually been hacked.

Message 23 of 24
See Most Recent

I think I'll hold off unless it's from someone with really good feedback. I'm glad I checked these forums as I thought I was going mad!

Message 24 of 24
See Most Recent
Got motors related questions? Start here: