There is a seller on eBay for Wheel Chair Accessible Vehicles who cannot be trusted

Advertising Wheel Chair Accessable vehicles, because I reqd one for my wife who was extreemly ill and confined to a wheelchair unable to walk. As I could not visit premises to view vehicle, a deposit was placed outside of ebay for it to be delivered and balance paid if all was acceptable. The very next day I contacted the seller to state that due to my wife taking a turn for the worst and being  transported by ambulance to A & E, things where looking bad and that I could not complete the transaction. As this was an off the premises sale I am fully entitled to be refunded my deposit, even though he  has been told that my wife has passed away he avoids refunding by feeble excuses to call back that never acurr, have now placed this in the hands of a soliciter, this company representative clearly has no compassion to be involved in selling to the disabled, so all be aware. More details provided to ebay if requested   

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Sorry for your loss but there is No Buyer Protection for Deposits.

Ask a question