CLOSING MY EBAY ACCOUNT FOR GOOD!!

After 10 yrs of actively buying on Ebay for our overseas customers, we are now going to close all orders and our account with Ebay.

We have spent thousands and  thousands of pounds on many items including loads of carparts. There are some very good sellers, genuine and honest on Ebay but there are also some very rubbish sellers as well. 

Furthermore, we are fed up with tracking that shows the items have been delivered and simply put, they havent!!

A few days ago, YODEL only delivered 1 of 2 packages and the driver even noted he could not find the other package and that he would look at the depot or van and return - he never did!! - So why does both packages show as delivered??

The very same thing happened just a few weeks ago - We gave Ebay all the information which they refused to believe as the tracking was showing both items had been delivered. This was not the case - 

We then handed it over to Paypal, they too came back and said that the merchants tracking was showing as delivered. Case closed!

Another £8.99 lost to a rubish seller and tracking System.

And again tonight, due to Yodels incompetent driver who only delivered 1 of 2 packages but yet entered them as both delivered, we will now lose another £18.99 - Enough is Enough! 

We will now close our account and finally be done with all this dishonesty that goes on with Ebay and the terrible tracking system.

Im not sure of the account closure, never thought it would come to this, but am certianly prepared to close account once and for all..!!

Paulpartmaster signing out!

View Entire Topic

I just posted about this very issue myself.

Two instances in the last 2 weeks of items in which the tracking notes said my parcel had been delivered, but they had not been.

There is something a bit funny going on here, I followed all the "tips", check with neighbours, look in places it might have been left and so on, and nothing.

The first of these was in fact delivered, .....24 hours after it allegedly had been.

The second is now 3-4 days late, again after it had been "delivered"

I can,t say I blame you, and if this contiunes only a twit would keep on buying.from here.

Ask a question