I did not get refund

I returned an item, from order  number: 24-05536-08179.

That was 2 pieces of 

90W Moving Head Stage Light RGB Spider Beam DJ DMX512 Disco Party Dining Room I ordered them on 07 Aug, 2020, it was delivered to me at the end of August 2020.

Very soon after that I opened the RETURN PROCESS, because I was not satisfied with that product. I returned it at the beginning of September 2020, return ticket: 5158727719.

The return adress given me from the seller:

JKGC address: Lanzstrasse 1 21244 Buchholz Germany

But until now I did not get the refund! I communicated with the seller again and agin, an always he apologized me wit the argument, that the package was lost somewhere in their DHL warehouse, so they are not able to confirm fullness of the package.

The package is here able to track:

https://tandt.posta.sk/en
ED000476364SK

Delivered to addressee: 12.10.2020 11:23 (Germany)

Last time I get such message at th end of 28 December 2020, the seller wrote me literally:

"sorry buyer , due to the Christmas holiday and the barn's explosion, the information shows that it was delivered properly, but your package cannot be found at the warehouse temporarily. Once they confirm that the package is delivered properly and is not damaged on them , we will do it, so please don't worry thanks."

Now my patience is really really lost! I want to write him again, but it is not possible through eBay, because there is not possible to reply at messages older than 90 days.. absurd! And, I found no working solution from eBay themself, because here on eBayss website is no e-mail, no phone number, no chat - only "tips", autoamtic working "chat" - very very customer unfriendly here. 

I repeat: I do not want to return item bought more than 90 days ago! I have just returned it, very very long time ago! I just want to get refund my money. Is it approximately 240 EUR. And the best joke from eBay is, that at the Purchases sites, there is no posibility to get involved eBay, because there is writte following humorous thing: "This return was closed on 24 Sep." Why????????

So I would like to ask You, other customers of eBay, how to solve this issue?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)

Ask a question