credit where credit is due and hard-earned praise is never amiss

It might be a decade since I last contributed to the Round Table but I thought I had to share a + Feedback comment I received after ordering and paying for a tiny plastic widget to repair my roller blind. Has anyone received higher praise for a trifling purchase on eBay? Even Kim Jong Un would surely be gratified by the admiring laud.Screenshot 2023-11-16 at 10.16.51 am.png

Message 1 of 5
See Most Recent
4 REPLIES 4

😁Hope  It Go's Viral

Petal
Message 2 of 5
See Most Recent

@pillarboxred wrote:

It might be a decade since I last contributed to the Round Table but I thought I had to share a + Feedback comment I received after ordering and paying for a tiny plastic widget to repair my roller blind. Has anyone received higher praise for a trifling purchase on eBay? Even Kim Jong Un would surely be gratified by the admiring laud.Screenshot 2023-11-16 at 10.16.51 am.png

AWESOME! 😂😂

Truth hurts. Maybe not as much as jumping on a bicycle with a seat missing, but it hurts.

You may think you have pushed ALL my buttons, but you still haven't found the mute!
Message 3 of 5
See Most Recent

i`ve got one from the same seller for £2.49, at least we are appreciated for the megure spend 😄

Message 4 of 5
See Most Recent

2 Presidents !!  What happens now ?

Message 5 of 5
See Most Recent