blogs and Googe blogger

hello

does any one on here have a blog? I'm trying to do one using google blogger. I'm trying to upload a file to the blog but cant find how to. The google help boards arent much to me help really as there seems to be one poster who answers all questions before anyone else gets to them and his answers are written very technically

Message 1 of 8
See Most Recent
7 REPLIES 7

blogs and Googe blogger

Does this page help at all?

Upload a pic to google blogger

********************************************************************************
My body is an old warehouse full of declining storage, my mind is a dusty old reference library, strictly for members and archaeologists only
Message 2 of 8
See Most Recent

blogs and Googe blogger

And here's a trouble shooting page

a trouble shooting page

********************************************************************************
My body is an old warehouse full of declining storage, my mind is a dusty old reference library, strictly for members and archaeologists only
Message 3 of 8
See Most Recent

blogs and Googe blogger

And finally - it is just a teensy bit techy, but worth sticking with if you're still having problems - a more techy page of getting yer pics up

a more techy page of getting yer pics up

Message 4 of 8
See Most Recent

blogs and Googe blogger

thanks very much, i'll give that a try.

Message 5 of 8
See Most Recent

blogs and Googe blogger

its the google verification I;m trying to upload. Its given me an html file to download, now Ive got to upload it to the blog and click on it to verify that the site is mine, I have no idea how to upload it to the blog. Tried the method as above but thats just for pictures

Message 6 of 8
See Most Recent

blogs and Googe blogger

Tried this?:-

http://www.webstarts.com/support/2011/02/how-to-verify-your-website-with-google-webmaster-tool/

It's life Jim, but not as WE know it.
Live long and prosper.

Message 7 of 8
See Most Recent

blogs and Googe blogger

Thanks, had a look at that just now, it seems that the Blogger dashboard is slightly different, with no specific 'edit' button

Message 8 of 8
See Most Recent