The Round Table
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Sky...

I have a technical query that I hope someone may be able to answer. Is there any way of catching up with Sky programmes that one might have missed and forgotten to record?

Remember Them

Armistice Day 2016: Why we have the two minute silence at the 11th hour on Remembrance Day Express.co.uk‎ - 1 hour ago ... fall silent to remember our war dead at the 11th hour of the 11th day of the 11th month.

Who.

Right, the whole sorry business will soon be over sooooooo 1/ Who do you think will win. 2/ Who do you want to win? There's no ifs, no buts, one of them has to win. The American election for President I mean.

User avatar by Guide
  • 28 replies
  • 0 kudos

Back when ebay split itself in two.

Several times over the four years I've been reading the boards I've seen suggestions that ebay is too big and should split itself into two or more parts. This is followed by replies saying its been tried before but with little or no info. apart from ...

Nasty Nicola Sturgeon the Hypocrite !!!!!!!!

When asked after the result of the court case if it came to a vote in Parliament about Brexit, Nasty Nicola replied "The SNP must listen to the Scottish people because the Scottish people voted to stay in the EU".Strange then when the Scottish people...

Homeless in Britain.

On Tuesday, on my way to a hospital appointment, I walked through the town in Newport, South Wales. Passing through I saw at least three homeless people , sleeping in the doorways of empty shops. I thought at the time that these poor people will now ...

What's the day/date?

What day is it? Ah-ha, it's Friday. What date is it? Ahhhhhhhhhh, it's the fourteenth. And the Month? October. So it's Friday the 14th of October? Isn't it time that message from the top of the board with the info about the semWEBinar was deleted?

laughing
User avatar by Guide
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unidentified part

Can anyone identify the part below please? I think it may be from a classic car or possibly a stationary engine???

7 Hours?

Seven hours without a post, what's the RT coming to? At one time, if you didn't look at the RT for 7 hours, the posts made before would have disappeared under a sea of posts. Where's the comments? Where's the (good natured) arguments? Where's the dis...

User avatar by Guide
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

ceramic poppy

I`m discusted to find sellers listing ceramic poppies for around £300 making profit from solders that died in the wars

User avatar by Member
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Abervan at 50, a Disaster that shook a Nation

50 years ago Today The Death toll was horrendous 116 Junior school Pupils and 28 adults, drowned in a wet black coal dust sludge Looking Back I think This was when I realised for the first time that I was mortalKids the same as Me, the same age as Me...

ngjploi.jpg ngw311338.jpg

Ched Evans

Ched evans found not guilty. So the accuser now should face a comparable prison sentence for perverting the course of justice. He is tarnished for life yet her anominity is guaranteed for a lifetime. this law needs to be chhanged She is a liar proven...

The warning signs are there.........

it's a question of when not if...........just maybe I will see it in my lifetime !! http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/russia-us-nuclear-war-vladimir-putin-barack-obama-ukraine-dmitry-kiselyov-warning-a7355226.html

When does democracy become.......

When does Democracy become mob rule? Failing that, when does mob rule become democracy? Democracy is supposed to be the rule of the people and that's usually decided by the majority supporting the same idea? I'm particularly thinking about the case o...

User avatar by Guide
  • 114 replies
  • 1 kudos

Who and where....?

Just who are all these "viewers" and where's their posts? It's astonishing that a thread can have over 50 views and not a single post? Surely there must be something to say? The once vibrant boards are are dead? The Books board seems right out of it,...

User avatar by Guide
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

15 Question Quiz

15 Question Quiz Feel free to answer One or Two Questions in turn. To give others a chance to join in. Copy and Paste your Answers to the Quiz page. For the best scroll down to the latest entry to see which Questions have already been answered. Have ...

The Calais Apology.

Are we all happy that Ms Lily Allen has taken it apon herself to apologise on our behalf, to the occupants of the migrant camp in Calais?

eBay Policies On UK Taxation

It seems from the latest Accounts filed by eBay in the UK that the Company diverts some income to other countries and only pays £1.1million UK Corporation tax in the UK on sales t5hat they estimate as £1.2billion. This suggests that eBay is not a ser...

"Change must come" Theresa May.

Just conference rhetoric or has at least one politician seen that disaffection with the Westminster elite and a system that ignores the majority must be addressed? What chance that the way capitalism works at the moment with the top 10% reaping all t...

Aiding & Abetting.....

.......is a lawful charge as laid down in our criminal justice system. Of course, it relates to aiding and abetting those indulging in criminal offences; as recognized by that same justice system. To expand on that, do YOU believe in guilt by associa...

Is it me or has eBay got worse??

Why is browsing so slow on the main desktop site???? So many adverts, is this the problem??? Maybe servers are not up to the job anymore.... I have a new super fast laptop and its no better, my PC at work is about the same.... Browsing is almost unbe...