Xmas appeal

Hi I run a non profit organization called the shoe box fife. Every year we do a Xmas appeal for the children’s ward at our local hospital (Victoria hospital fife)

We are holding a couple of fundraising events which will have a raffle and tombola. We was wandering if there would be any possibility of you donating anything whatsoever towards our cause. This can be items directly for the hospital or for our tombola/raffles (the list of items we receive are pictured below)

It breaks our hearts to think some children will sadly wake up on Christmas Day in hospital with no gifts from Santa, we’d really appreciate any support you can offer towards this cause.

We look forward to hearing from you, youres sincerely Emma - the shoebox fife

Message 1 of 2
See Most Recent
1 REPLY 1

Xmas appeal

What a wonderful, wonderful cause,  but I'm afraid ths is not the platform to ask for such worthy assistance.

What I can suggest,  is that yourself,  and your fellow helpers donate items to you,  for you to sell on eBay then use this money to buy toys for the children.

That's what I do,  my money from my eBay sales,  I send to Kasisi Orphanage in Lusaka, Zambia,  where I helped out for 34 years.

Message 2 of 2
See Most Recent