Thieves! Since ebay stopped PayPal

Ebay became absolutely unbelievable 😳they way they steal seller's money.

I bougth from ebay Royal mail postage label and printed it and took it to post office, the pist office said this label doesn't work it doesn't scan so false bar code!!

I fixed my own label and paid the royal mail and sent the item to the buyer as it wasn't their fault it is ebay fault.

I called ebay they say go and ask the royal mail they said it is not their duty to refund. Ebay should do. I felt like a ball both kicking!!! So disgusting.. the thing is I have a feeling that ebay has been sold to Chinese as the customer services all Chinese and you  can't win with them uou donot get logic answer from them.. I am a single mum working for my 3 kids I'm not rich and every penny they take it affects me.

Then come to the fees. I sold a coat with £60  and the buyer paid £4 for the delivery. I went to post office and sent it then ebay paid me back £55  only out of £ 64. The thing is they already put me on  £3 fees charge for a month yet they didn't take only £3 for this transaction they took more than £9.

Also why I have to pay the post office the postage charge then I donot get them they got taken by ebay!!!!not fair.

Terrible services.

Also not relevant but just to say that their new ad on YouTube is disgusting.

Message 1 of 1
See Most Recent
0 REPLIES 0