Scottish Wildlife Trust webcams

There are four different webcams on this site. I've been a regular Osprey watcher for a few years now and I've just seen a Red Squirrel feeding for the first time on the squirrel cam.

Smiley Happy

https://scottishwildlifetrust.org.uk/things-to-do/watch-wildlife-online/

Message 1 of 81
See Most Recent
80 REPLIES 80

I just thought of deleting the original saved link I had,  then I just clicked on the website again. Whoppee now I can see the nest. Woman Very Happy

Message 61 of 81
See Most Recent

Whoohoo! all back to normal Man Happy

Message 62 of 81
See Most Recent

The 3rd Osprey egg was laid just after midday yesterday. Man Very Happy

Message 63 of 81
See Most Recent

Great news for sure. Woman Very Happy The nest looks brilliant since being made cosier there when I wasn't able to see it. 

Message 64 of 81
See Most Recent

It's been very blustery on the Osprey nestsite today, no sign of snow as yet.

Message 65 of 81
See Most Recent

Unfortunately the webcam isn't working for me again. But well I can imagine how it was at the nest being so blustery there. Good thing it appears to be a good solid tree. 

Message 66 of 81
See Most Recent

That's a damned shame, the viewing has been very clear with all this bright weather.

Message 67 of 81
See Most Recent

I have tried again and again to look in there, but still I can't get in. Woman Frustrated

This message shows every time.  (Error loading player: No playable sources found)

Message 68 of 81
See Most Recent

You haven't missed much, nothing hatched as yet.

Message 69 of 81
See Most Recent

I was watching earlier and they are working well as a pair, one came in and the other took off the handover was seamless really great to see them working together so well👍
Message 70 of 81
See Most Recent

I so wish I knew why this webcam is not showing for me now. 

I wonder please could you leave the link here, and I will try that one. 

Message 71 of 81
See Most Recent

Thank you Jd, I tried that link, but unfortunately still not able to watch there. I even tried the other links at the side, but even those won't show. So hard to grasp this as I saw it at the start, then again after the blip not able to see it. But no matter how many times since I have tried I cannot watch it. 

Message 73 of 81
See Most Recent

Home from a lovely trip to see the Ospreys, they looked fabulous flying over the loch in front of our house, equally pleasing was my first ever sighting of a Beaver who turned up most nights around dusk. At close to a metre long it is quite a beast ! Then we saw a couple of white deer and around 50 species of birds, but the ospreys were fantastic to watch.
Message 74 of 81
See Most Recent

There is a very sad story unravelling at loch garten where the resident male bird has disappeared following a contretemp with two intruding birds leaving the female with her chicks looking increasingly desperate. The RSPB is under pressure to intervene but is unlikely to do so as this happens in the wild, very sad all the same.
Message 75 of 81
See Most Recent

Very sad indeed to hear of this. 

Message 76 of 81
See Most Recent

I see two Ospreys have hatched and are doing well. The third egg is rather late hatching, but the first two were five days apart, hope it survives.

Message 77 of 81
See Most Recent

Unfortunately no matter how many times I click the link, I have not been able to see them at all. At least I got some time watching there before what ever the reason for the link for me not to work. 

Pleased to hear all is going well there. Fingers crossed the third egg will hatch soon. 

Message 78 of 81
See Most Recent

The first Osprey chick hatched yesterday, here's a link to the blog with a video showing its lift off. Man Happy

https://scottishwildlifetrust.org.uk/2017/07/ph2-has-fledged/

Message 79 of 81
See Most Recent

That was brilliant thanks for sharing jd
Message 80 of 81
See Most Recent