PayPal problem

I have a problem which I hope someone may be able to help with. I am trying to buy something online..not from EBay..and pay by PayPal. I go through the whole process until I get to the last step which is to click on the button to pay. When I click on that I get a page up which says 'example domain'. I have no idea what this is and I can't get past it. Has this happened to anyone else? Or does anyone know what it means? I'm rather suspicious. I bought something yesterday and paid by PayPal and everything worked perfectly then.

Message 1 of 6
See Most Recent
5 REPLIES 5

PayPal problem

I have odd pages come up here and there astro,. Can you put a screen shot up xxx

If you dont get much joy here try posting on the tech board the poster " otherego" maybe able to help xxx

++++++++++++++++++++++++
Next mood swing in 6 minutes
++++++++++++++++++++++++

Message 2 of 6
See Most Recent

PayPal problem

I suggest you forward the details direct to PayPal as it sounds as though there maybe some illegal activity going on!
Message 3 of 6
See Most Recent

PayPal problem

Thanks for replying folks. I rang the company I was buying from to see if they could help..they couldn't help at all. So I rang PayPal. They checked my account, their end and my end. And couldn't find any reason for it not to go through. They think it is something to do with my Internet server and advised me to try again in an hour or two. I was using an IPad, so I think I might try again on the lappy and see if that works. PayPal didn't think there was any skullduggery going on as everything looked ok when they checked.  Back later!

Message 4 of 6
See Most Recent

PayPal problem

domain.gif

Smiley Happy

found stuff on google Astro

Petal
Message 5 of 6
See Most Recent

PayPal problem

Okay.......I tried again an hour or two later and it was still the same. So I tried on the laptop and Bingo!...it went through! I still don't know what the problem was, but I assume it was something to do with using the IPad? Could be that when you visit PayPal on an IPad, you use an App, but on a lappy you just go direct to the PayPal site. Maybe something to do with the App?

Anyway...it's ok now, so thank you all for responding!

Message 6 of 6
See Most Recent