OK, we've been here before?

The American report that implies UFOs exist is surely just conjecture about things that can't be explained or identified for what they really are?

Looking at the whole scenario logically, how is it that we have clear photo's of all sorts of things out in the vastness of space but no-one has ever produced a clear photo of these supposedly alien craft?

Being realistic, if they were truly alien craft from "somewhere out there", what would the occupants live on? If they've come "a long way", they'd need a huge craft to cater for all their needs? OK, so perhaps we're (I'm?) thinking of life as we know it but all living things need to eat (and dispose of "waste") don't they?

Then there's the speed these things are supposed to travel at? If they're in our atmosphere, there must be some sort of disruption (wake turbulence?) and as they travel at "great speed", there's disruption "in front" of the things? How is it that's never detected? Breaking the sound barrier causes a noise so why don't these things cause something similar?

It's all very well claiming that if "aliens" could get here at all, they must have vastly superior technology to ours and have something beyond out comprehension (at the moment) but our atmosphere is the same for them as it is for us.

Then, just why do they want to come here? What for? Do they just want to buzz around our Planet "studying" us? If so, why and why are they hanging around for so long?

There's all sorts of reasons why someone "sees" something that isn't and never was what they believed it to be. The frequent claim is "I know what I saw". My answer to that is "You think you know what you saw, but what you saw wasn't what you think it was".

There's those that believe that Bigfoot, the Loch Ness Monster and the Yeti all exist but again, all there is to "support" those claims are blurry photos, unsupported claims and supposition without thinking that such things need to eat, live, (mate?), have a family and live from day to day.

Some amongst the human race are crackers, once they get an idea in their head, nothing will change it so where do you stand on the subject of unidentified things?

It's life Jim, but not as WE know it.
Live long and prosper.

Message 1 of 21
See Most Recent
20 REPLIES 20

I don't know if the video will show but it looks like it's the sort of thing you're talking about.👽

https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/news/north-east-news/newcastle-ufo-westerhope-alien-video-24018306?u...

Message 2 of 21
See Most Recent

If that's an alien craft, I'm a Geordie!!!

Live long and prosper.

Message 3 of 21
See Most Recent

@cee-dee wrote:

😂😂😂😂

Truth hurts. Maybe not as much as jumping on a bicycle with a seat missing, but it hurts.

You may think you have pushed ALL my buttons, but you still haven't found the mute!
Message 4 of 21
See Most Recent

Have you seen the comments. 😁

Message 5 of 21
See Most Recent

The comments are funnier than the article? Some of them are sooooooooo true though?

Live long and prosper.

Message 6 of 21
See Most Recent

Yes, very true.

It looks like a bird to me.

Message 7 of 21
See Most Recent

I never rubbish anyone's claims simply because I don't believe it.

There are more things in Heaven and Earth than could ever be dreamed of.

******************************************************************************************
Powered by cats Cat Happy
Message 8 of 21
See Most Recent

OK, how about those who "believe" the Earth is a flat disc surrounded by ice?

Live long and prosper.

Message 9 of 21
See Most Recent

Loonies. If the earth was really flat cats would have knocked everything off by now 😸 😸

******************************************************************************************
Powered by cats Cat Happy
Message 10 of 21
See Most Recent

@cee-dee wrote:

It looks like a wi-fi remote control unpainted kids model aircraft kit to me - That would explain the tumbling because of the intermittened wi-fi connection and the reason why there was no associatd noise.

There are plenty of people who experiment with such aircraft kits.

That's one very bad phone that's capturing the video. I can't think of any phone that would produce such poor quality pictures / video's in this day and age.

Truth hurts. Maybe not as much as jumping on a bicycle with a seat missing, but it hurts.

You may think you have pushed ALL my buttons, but you still haven't found the mute!
Message 11 of 21
See Most Recent

Lots of unidentified objects have either been viewed through glass, while on the move or both. Both scenarios can distort what's really there.

Also, these days there's lots of optical illusions in newspapers (in paper and online) and looking at things in real life you can get the same thing = what you think you see on a first look isn't there, it's something else.

Live long and prosper.

Message 12 of 21
See Most Recent

I've posted about the following before but it doesn't seem like anyone remembers the programme which was in monochrome on TV?

The story went that we on Earth had made contact with an alien craft (or vice-versa) and the alien technology enabled us to  talk to them. Eventually we directed them to a safe landing spot (I think it was an airfield). The craft landed and we were asking where they were as we couldn't see them. A view from inside the alien craft depicted what looked like an oozy substance and then a gigantic creature wriggled past. The aliens were crying out that we'd deceived them.

One of the principal scientists went out looking for them as he knew they were out there somewhere and he thought they might be invisible. Suddenly, everything from the craft disappeared = silence.

What had actually transpired was that the aliens and their craft were just up in size from being microscopic and they'd landed on a muddy (air)field and the gigantic creature was an earthworm. When the aliens were silenced, what had happened was the scientist looking for them had trod on the tiny craft and destroyed it.

Now we see in many sci-fi programmes and films that there are enormous mother craft moving at terrific speed through inter-stellar space with human-sized occupants but it may well be that "intelligent life" might evolve to become really small and therefore wouldn't it be far easier for much smaller craft to leave their home planet, exist in space and eventually visit planets in far distant solar systems?

Live long and prosper.

Message 13 of 21
See Most Recent

As well as viewing things through glass or while on the move, there's also strange atmospheric phenomena like this:-

https://static.independent.co.uk/2022/05/24/15/FLYIGN%20BOAT%20jpg.jpg?quality=75&width=990&auto=web...

Not knowing, how would anyone explain that? Is that ship flying? 🙂

Live long and prosper.

Message 14 of 21
See Most Recent

Is this report anything to do with this ?

American Intel ? 

Please do not feed the Troll
Message 15 of 21
See Most Recent

In a word, "No", nothing to do with any of those incidents. Not clear whether you meant my OP or #14.

If you click the link at #14 you'll see an atmospheric phenomena where the ship appears to be "flying".

Live long and prosper.

Message 16 of 21
See Most Recent

Sorry i meant the OP

Message 17 of 21
See Most Recent

Did i kill another thread ?😗

Message 18 of 21
See Most Recent

Ha ha, it looks like it 🙂 Sorry, I hadn't noticed your reply.

The OP was "provoked" by lots of news reports about the US government saying UFOs exist.

UFO's may well exist, but they're not from an alien Planet. They should make it beyond clear that such UFOs are exactly that, the "U" = Unidentified and Unknown.

Live long and prosper.

Message 19 of 21
See Most Recent

Lol,i see UFOs every day,untill i look them up on Flightradar24 or Freedar then they arnt unidentified any more 😉

Message 20 of 21
See Most Recent