How do I list an adult book (covering nude pics) ? Is there an Adult section it has to be put in?

How do I list an adult book (covering nude pics) ? Is there an Adult section over 18 it has to be put in?

Message 1 of 8
See Most Recent
7 REPLIES 7

How do I list an adult book (covering nude pics) ? Is there an Adult section it has to be put in?

Put Name in Search  ebay front page And Look

Petal
Message 2 of 8
See Most Recent

Is there a place where I can enter?

Subject: Adult

Genre: Men's Adult

Topic: Adult

I can't find where

Message 3 of 8
See Most Recent

Have you searched by isbn to see if other copies are available or have been sold on eBay? 

Message 4 of 8
See Most Recent

Thank you for trying, but I don't think these magazines have isbn numbers, I believe within the rules I can list Mayfair, Penthouse, Playboy, but how do I list so that they are onle visible to adults/over 18 section.

Message 5 of 8
See Most Recent

So it's a magazine, not a book?

In that case you could search by magazine title and see what is already listed and then use the "sell similar" option.

There are many examples of these magazines offered for sale on eBay, I don't think you can specify an age limit. 

Some get pulled by eBay's bots, some don't. 

Message 6 of 8
See Most Recent

Thank you for your help

Message 7 of 8
See Most Recent

You have to be over 18 to have an ebay account so there will be no way of restricting  the age limit of buyers any further.

******************************************************************************************