HAPPY NEW YEAR EBAYERS !! Hope you all have a prosperous 2017

Here's my reflection and memories of the year that was 2016.Alot happened ,some of it very bad and shocking,lots of well known celebrities from music and screen passed away.bexit and trump etc.But on a positive note,HAPPY NEW YEAR,and here's hoping you all have a great 2017
Message 1 of 10
See Most Recent
9 REPLIES 9

And to you and everyone else, best wishes for '17.
Message 2 of 10
See Most Recent

Happy new year. photo a17009af-9074-4b66-8d96-b73bd66ba636_zpsqbol1fvb.jpg
Message 3 of 10
See Most Recent

All the best  Shaunicus, Quibono, Marge,  and everyone for the New Year, let's hope it is a good one. Woman Very Happy

Message 4 of 10
See Most Recent

Anonymous
Not applicable

I hope that everyone will have a very prosperous, very healthy and very happy New Year.

Fill it with laughter and joy, seek out the best in everything and everyone, be positive, do something you wanted to do for ages, take a chance, make a change, and most of all start each day with a smile expecting it to be a great day.

Have a great 2017 guys!

Message 5 of 10
See Most Recent

Happy New Year Marge,wonder if we will see any of the white stuff on 2017.Im still waiting for the start of the 120 days of snow the daily express keeps going on about lol,havent had a flake of snow in winter for 2 years lol.Hope everyone has a great 2017 and hopefully loads of ebay sales and lots of buyers,that wouldnt be a bad start eh

Message 6 of 10
See Most Recent

Happy new year to everyone on the RT and beyond. May it bring better things than 2016 even though it will start with the swearing in of Trump:(
Message 7 of 10
See Most Recent

All the very best to everyone, hopefully a wonderful year for us all. xx Woman Very Happy

Message 8 of 10
See Most Recent

Have a Happy New Year..Everyone

Message 9 of 10
See Most Recent

I 'd like to add my good wishes for the New Year to everyone.🙂Let's hope it's a good one. I am actually looking forward to it, although the signs are that it may be a bumpy ride! It should be very interesting. Good Luck for 2017 to all our RT friends...keep posting.!

Message 10 of 10
See Most Recent