GERMANY: axe wielding afghan teen in train attack

An Afghan 17 year year old who arrived as an unaccompanied refugee minor in Germany and fostered by a family, used an axe and cutting implements to attack people on a train. When he tried to escape police shot him dead. 15 people were seriously injured! No one knows why he did it but he apparently shouted Allahu Akbar .... 

So, it now looks as though they have sent over 'children' to commit acts of terror now...of course most of these 'children' have been using guns and rifles since they really were children. It's not unusual to see 9/10 year olds using weapons. 

I'm afraid it looks as though the Dogs of War are truly unleashed. The real victims in this are not simply those dead and injured but the genuine refugees who will be tarnished by these horrific acts. That's just what the terrorists want...the seed of doubt, fear and mistrust! We knew they were mingling in with the refugees but I think they underestimated just how young they might be! Whist we consider 14-17 year olds as 'children'...they are not back in the Middle East...they are adults. It's not the first juvenile attack...there was a 15 year old girl who stabbed a policeman in the neck in a deliberate attack.

i think it's about time that Europe organised the refugees into proper sites rather than dispersing immigrants into the population. Why they didn't use holiday parks across the EU I don't know...they could have provided refugees with a safe environment and allowed proper processing whilst keeping 'communities' together...this would have provided a safe environment for EVERYONE. Those infiltrating would probably have been recognised as such by they own people eventually! It is a case of the EU and the UN bungling things BIG TIME helped by the likes of Angela Merkel!

"CONFUSION WILL BE MY EPITAPH...."
Message 1 of 65
See Most Recent
64 REPLIES 64

The root cause is the distabilisation of the Middle east by western powers, millions of people from Syria, Afghanistan, Libya, Iraq, and elsewhere fleeing wars and bombing largely instigated by the West,starting with Blair & Bush than carried on by Cameron in Libya

We are many,They are few
Message 21 of 65
See Most Recent

No, the root cause is being the tail of the dog that is called the USA ( I think the deluded ones call it the " special " relationship )  The last time WE went into conflict by ourselves, was the Falklands and they actually invaded the place first; before we responded.  A shame we get led, so easily, into the most ridiculous situations; under the most feeble of excuses..............." act in haste, repent at your leisure".

Message 22 of 65
See Most Recent

So we alaways have to follow the US? Wasn't it Cameron who originally wanted to bomb Syria to overthrow Assaad? and didn't the UK & France take the lead in bombing Libya?

We are many,They are few
Message 23 of 65
See Most Recent

Stupid reply.

Ignore anything under this ^^^^^ line... It's just my signature....
Message 24 of 65
See Most Recent

Another one,this time in France.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-36837108

Message 25 of 65
See Most Recent

joe

You forgot to mention stooge no.3...Dick Cheney...and he's still walking around free like as if nothing ever happened ! To top it all, he also made one heck of a lot money out of it all !  Smiley Mad

"Non Recuso Laborem"

Message 26 of 65
See Most Recent

True,now this:

Syria war: Dozens killed in 'US-led strikes' on Manbij

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2016/07/led-air-strikes-kill-21-civilians-syria-160719045329897.html

Well that's going to help discourage any further attacks isn't it

Message 27 of 65
See Most Recent

If we accept that the western powers were responsible are you suggesting that prior to that the middle east was a haven of peace, democracy and harmony among its people?

Message 28 of 65
See Most Recent

@fallen-archie wrote:

If we accept that the western powers were responsible are you suggesting that prior to that the middle east was a haven of peace, democracy and harmony among its people?

i think we all know the answer to that

We are many,They are few
Message 29 of 65
See Most Recent

I think we do, but it doesn't answer why the labour party is splitting its seams over so called Blairites. Corbyn is a man of principle but he is also on the margin when it comes to ideology, why therefore are so many activists so determined that he alone is the right person to form an effective opposition when he is clearly unelectable.

Message 30 of 65
See Most Recent

decent article,

http://www.spiked-online.com/newsite/article/western-intervention-is-making-things-worse-again/15977

"And yet despite all the evidence of the folly of intervention, despite the fatal logic of taking a people’s affairs and struggles out of their own hands and negating their capacity for self-determination, still commentators and politicians clamour for more intervention, more airstrikes, and, in the case of assorted military big-wigs in the US and the UK, boots on the ground. How often do we have to witness the interminable consequences of external intervention before it sinks in with the ‘do something’ brigade that it will always make a bad situation worse? How many times will a Western leader, tumescent with their own moral grandeur, be allowed to use a faraway conflict as an opportunity to grandstand, before it becomes clear that intervention is never the solution?"

We are many,They are few
Message 31 of 65
See Most Recent

Blair used Sierra Leone and kosovo as examples of where intervention had worked, so lets ignore that and instead concentrate on failure. There is no doubt that the fragile situation in the middle east and north Africa has been poisoned by our intervention, there has been a degree of opportunism on the part of radical Muslims seeking to protect and expand the influence of religion. As the west turns it's back on religion in favour of all things material how can we co-exist harmoniously?

Message 32 of 65
See Most Recent

@lightblueberet wrote:

joe

You forgot to mention stooge no.3...Dick Cheney...and he's still walking around free like as if nothing ever happened ! To top it all, he also made one heck of a lot money out of it all !  Smiley Mad

Add Donald Rumsfeld to that list.

Message 33 of 65
See Most Recent

Smiley Happy

"Non Recuso Laborem"

Message 34 of 65
See Most Recent

May be worth an update on this incident

It appears the person was of Pakistani origin, and NOT an Afghan refugee/asylum seeker

Message 35 of 65
See Most Recent

That isn't altogether supprising...he could actually be either ...or both!

That actually is part of problem ....the country boundaries bear little relation to the people living there. Many She're Muslims live in Iraq over the border from Iran and are from the same family ...Iraq has persecuted the She're causing the massive rift with Iran that erupted into war. Much the same happens in Pakistan/Afghanistan....family groups stretch over the borders and there are very radical Muslims there linked to the Taliban!  In fact the Taliban in Afghanistan were largely comprised of Pakistani students from the madrasses..supported by Pakistan and Saudi.

You only have to see the results of partition in India/Pakistan to see what drawn up artificial borders can do...short term people had to flee leaving their homes and long term it did nothing to foster good relations between the 2 countries...the Bangladesh war was a direct result of the arrogance of those who drew up the boundaries years earlier... in ignorance of possible impact! The same applies in Africa where boundaries cut through tribal settlements. It is one aspect of our history that we do have to accept was a monumental mistake!

I'm sure that the majority of refugees are bone fide but we have to accept that there are going to be radicals in their midst...biding their time to try and wreke havoc. By waiting like this they are able to cover the tracks that got them into Europe and protect the organisation behind them. We have to hope that the security services can do their bit and the people they live amongst, recognise them as possible terrorist sleepers....

I think there are also 2 separate issues being discussed here. Refugees and migrants. One of the reasons for BREXIT was not about refugees but about the huge influx of Eastern European migrants in certain areas... The people from places like Bognor Regis DO feel like they have been invaded...but by Polish not refugees. It has undoubtedly coloured some people's view of refugees as they are already trying to cope with the changes and don't feel that they can accommodate anyone else. In Portsmouth, the most heavily populated city (per sq metre) in the UK we are struggling to house our indigenous residents and yet we have had more refugees settled here than in the area! These problems are not helpful to the refugee crisis. Cameron was right to pump support into camps in places like Lebanon...if you cannot provide what is needed in your country then support those who can. It's exceedingly frustrating because people are being made to feel like racists for voicing concerns at housing refugees. We haven't seen such a wholesale exodus like this...coupled with terrorism on our shores linked to it. The U.K. cannot stretch its borders...we are an intensely populated island.

On a personal level I feel desperately sorry for those fleeing this evil war being waged on several fronts. It's heartbreaking to see families risk everything...give up everything just to live in safety...only to be despised for the problem they are accused of causing. That is why I think that a state of emergency should have been instigated and far more suitable accommodation found for them whilst this war is being raged! It's not going to end soon....even if IS is defeated...Assad needs dealing with and a proper infrastructure put into place! The rush to quit Iraq has brought more instability not less! Meantime...we have thousands of displaced people in Europe who need more than our compassion....they need temporary homes fit for purpose....they need their children educating...and they need to feel safe and accepted. Yes, it might look like I was advocating something akin to concentration camps...but I really do feel that mobile home type holiday sites and construction of such type of park on suitable land could provide everything these people need with less impact upon the 'native' population. It surely has to be better than the squalor and indignity of these tented improvised 'villages' littering the Mediterranean! Trying to stop the influx has failed...these people are fleeing for their lives! Economic migrants are a different matter and should be treated differently.

Message 36 of 65
See Most Recent

Muslims fighting over Prophet😁 Unheard of.
The first Eastern Europeans to come here found job opportunities which our own beloved offspring would not entertain. They work and they pay tax and NI. Although the influx has been huge are you seriously suggesting that they have integrated less than those from the Indian sub continent who open cash businesses and routinely go into administration only to reopen using another family relative.
I would love to see the stats for people imprisoned for fraud and revenue avoidance who have their roots in banglistan.
Message 37 of 65
See Most Recent

I haven't discussed integration of EU migrants in my posts....

Its not strictly true that Eastern Europeans came here to do jobs that couldn't be filled by British workers. Many of the jobs were deliberately devalued and workers recruited on the continent to fill them. Those workers were housed by the companies...who bought up cheap properties as an investment...housed 3/4 workers on subsidised peppercorn rent or free (tax deductible). Those workers could then claim WTC and child benefit for the family back home. Their wages were roughly twice what they were paid back home and most sent more than half their wages back to their family....spending only on their basic needs. a UK worker doesn't get subsidised rent and cannot support their family living here on astronomic rent. Whilst it's true they do pay NI most don't earn enough to pay tax...or only a small amount. The companies will subsequently sell these properties ....probably at a profit even after tax.

The fact is when figures for EU migrants are quoted in respect of tax and NI....it is quite true that they pay in more than they take out BUT....those figures include company directors, premiership footballers, football managers, pilots, consultants, nurses,  etc ....all of whom earn ( some very sizeable) taxable income but are not those who have been flooding into the country to take up jobs at the lower end of the scale.

The cost of housing and low pay is a very serious problem. The government has tried to alleviate the situation by raising the minimum wage and transferring it to a living wage but subsidised housing for EU migrants means that the rent gets deducted from wages ...effectively lowering the pay. All of this makes EU migrants more attractive than British workers. Many jobs are not even advertised here. Construction gangs are usually all one nationality so there is no communication problem. Similar applies to shipping/dredging companies who used to hire British seamen but refuse to now (although based here and working in our coastal waters nearly all are flagged out). The knock on effect is to create local skills shortages and denying jobs to school leavers who cannot compete, 

There is less of a problem of integration with EU migrants as most do learn English at school but such is the problem of volume of migrants in some areas that even normal local businesses such as hairdressing, local shops etc, now require Polish or Russian speakers. 

I think it's about time the myth of lazy British workers is put to bed. No doubt some exist but I think it is largely a smokescreen created by businesses who have seen ways and means to exploit the pecuniary advantage of employing Eastern Europeans! It's interesting that none of these problems existed before the old Eastern Bloc countries were admitted into the EU. We were not inundated by French, German, Dutch, Italian, Spanish etc...although one of the first to exploit the cheap EU labour market with subsidised housing in my area was P&O Ferries (although it ultimately backfired on them!) with Portuguese  after they sacked the British crews (except on the Bilbao service where the Spanish half of the crew refused to sail with them!). We have never fought for our British jobs in the same way that they do in France and Spain....since the unions were smashed by Thatcher.  However the huge influx of Eastern Europeans can be blamed on Blair....he had the option to initially cap the numbers entering the country as other EU countries did....but declined....

Message 38 of 65
See Most Recent

Hi BJD,

I see where you are coming from. I too am concerned over the sheer number of migrants living here regardless of where they came from. The number of houses being built on more and more green sites, our roads are jammed and falling apart, Schools, GP surgeries and Hospitals under huge stress.
Where I do have problems with your scenario is the number of unemployed young men with roots firmly in this country who for one reason or another lack any meaningful work ethic or desire to learn. It is well documented that young males lag behind at school and as an employer often recruiting at entry level I see this too often. Some cannot write, perform basic maths, have little knowledge of the geography of their own country, don’t want to work on a shift pattern, struggle to surface on a Monday morning having been bladdered at the weekend. I have had some who could hardly fit through the office door and others who sit slumped in a chair looking really fed up with life. Boys who do work generally get on and have opportunities to progress. Whether we like it or not these young men are products of a group of parents who want the best for their kids and have the means to provide it short term at least. As far as my business is concerned, entry level wages are paid at the new national minimum rate without age discrimination. That also applies to most of our competitors. There are those in the farming and service sector who provide so called Board and lodging and reflect that in the wage paid, that has always been the case here and overseas, as a student I and many others went grape picking way back, you ate, drank, worked and slept for a short seasonal period, improved your language skills and came home having met new people, made new friends and with some money in your pocket. So what has changed? Have employers become more unscrupulous and mean? I think not, many always have been, There are fewer opportunities to earn pin money or cash in hand thanks to the efforts of HMRC, if you employ an illegal you will be heavily penalised and rightly so, employers have to get sight of an applicant’s right to work in the UK and retain a copy on file.
There will be young British men desperate to work; if I find one I will employ them subject to some basic tests. I will give them 13 weeks to reach an acceptable level of performance and offer guidance training and support throughout. If at the end of 13 weeks they do not meet requirements I could release them or I could extend the probationary period, so there is every opportunity for someone to get on and retain a job. So why can’t they hack it, why do they hate being instructed/asked to do something and more importantly why are so many young men locked away in their bedrooms playing on games machines or just hanging around with mates. Like it or not a problem exists and it has significant implications for this country.
Finally when travelling and staying overnight it has become the norm to be served in an hotel by a foreign employee usually European. Without them or a workable alternative our Hotels would be paralysed. They could pay more which would be passed on to us but you will never overcome the thought in the minds of some that they are above such work and in any case their parents said they are better than that.
One other thought, I rarely get an application from the Asian or Afro Caribbean people yet they also make up a significant part of the overall population, cannot understand why?

Message 39 of 65
See Most Recent

1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10...........coming, ready or not !!.......you reap what you sew !!

Message 40 of 65
See Most Recent