Divine Herbal

Hello Everyone,
I have purchased Divine Herbal oil for hair growth just 2 days ago. I applied to my scalp and washed my head in the morning. IF I DON'T WASH IN THE MORNING AND HAVE SHOWER IN THE EVENING ARE THERE ANY SIDE EFFECTS?. I had shower this morning and now I have neck pain. I knew this will happen. Can anyone help me Please.

Regards,

JOE
Message 1 of 8
See Most Recent
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Divine Herbal

pat.gif

Petal
Message 2 of 8
See Most Recent
7 REPLIES 7

Divine Herbal

pat.gif

Petal
Message 2 of 8
See Most Recent

Divine Herbal

Have you read the label ?  What does it say there about side effects?

I doubt very much that washing it off in the shower would give you a pain in the neck.  Perhaps you slept funny.

..........................................................................................................

crooksnanny ~ maz
Message 3 of 8
See Most Recent

Divine Herbal

No Sir, if I have shower in the morning and go out I will get neck pain next day. My question was if I leave over night and day will it cause harm for me? Si that when I am back grom work I can have good hot shower.
Message 4 of 8
See Most Recent

Divine Herbal

I read the label, it say wash head in the morning. Because of my neck problem I asked if there is any problem instead of morning can I leave it up to evening.
Message 5 of 8
See Most Recent

Divine Herbal

The best thing you can do OP, is go and ask a pharmacist. Take the product with you and see if they can help you.

++++++++++++++++++++++++
Next mood swing in 6 minutes
++++++++++++++++++++++++

Message 6 of 8
See Most Recent

Divine Herbal

Smiley LOLmake sure you wash your hands after applying, don't want anything else to drop off or fall out.

Petal
Message 7 of 8
See Most Recent

Divine Herbal

Thank you
Message 8 of 8
See Most Recent