Backstabbers win?

Theresa May is quitting on June 7th.

It's life Jim, but not as WE know it.
Live long and prosper.

Message 1 of 56
See Most Recent
55 REPLIES 55

Backstabbers win?

The riff-raff want a £750K house for nowt! When they're done with it, it'll be a £750k wrecked slum!!!

Live long and prosper.

Message 41 of 56
See Most Recent

Backstabbers win?

I think they have a mortgage ?

We are many,They are few
Message 42 of 56
See Most Recent

Backstabbers win?

Who has a mortgage?

Live long and prosper.

Message 43 of 56
See Most Recent

Backstabbers win?

I doubt they would need one, Penn's partner is the daughter of a millionaire.

But so what? No one has actually said seriously that only the Tories and elite have a right to a 750k home, so I don't know why Celtic is putting words into poster's mouths (posts).

Seems to me that Archie's post was a parody, but maybe that sort of humour is lost on some.
All that we are is what we have thought.
Message 44 of 56
See Most Recent

Backstabbers win?

Aye course he meant parody.laughing

Honestly some just don't get it the ridiculousness of it.

So someone who say possibly inherits a valuable house from relative(parents,rich uncle) etc and they wern't born with a silver spoon in their mouth ,or maybe won the lottery,or worked for it as an entrepreneur or something is only entitled to be in a council house? Some need to get a grip,your delusional and most self rightchedness is quite sickning.

Message 45 of 56
See Most Recent

Backstabbers win?

That's ridiculous. Who said that and who are you talking to?
Self righteousness - pots and kettles
Message 46 of 56
See Most Recent

Backstabbers win?

He’s been on the buckfast again😁 he struggles with life and frequently loses the plot! But bless him he does try😄👍
Message 47 of 56
See Most Recent

Backstabbers win?

I see SKY has had to cancel the tory leaders debate after Johnson refused to attend ! wants to be PM but can't stomach scrutiny. What a coward

We are many,They are few
Message 48 of 56
See Most Recent

Backstabbers win?

Maybe he's been on the buckfast too Joe and has life issues, worrying times eh! We do know he loses the plot as his girlie has attested to -apparently.But uncle tam(aka fallen-Archie) will gloss over these pertinent points. 

Message 49 of 56
See Most Recent

Backstabbers win?

Hello buckfast Bertie, I certainly do not condone any form of violence domestic or otherwise, nor do I wish to support those who chose to record private arguments only to give it to a left wing rag, that was a step too far, they could have given it to the police but no they were in it for political reasons and that stinks
Message 50 of 56
See Most Recent

Backstabbers win?

Hey cee-dee he just called you a buckfast bertie! Shocking I'm sure you don't even drink a wee cherry at bedtime champagne

Meanwhile back at the ranch

https://twitter.com/IamHappyToast

Message 51 of 56
See Most Recent

Backstabbers win?

Pathetic attempt at stirring!

As you've seen from other posts, when using a phone on here replies go to the name of the OP not the last poster.

Live long and prosper.

Message 52 of 56
See Most Recent

Backstabbers win?

Today’s ⁦@EveningStandard⁩ as a picture of the happy couple emerges D90c0nfWkAEhGoX.jpg

Emerges ? They must think people are as thick as planks !

Looking forward to the rage from the right wingers (and centerists) as his privacy is infringed again......

We are many,They are few
Message 53 of 56
See Most Recent

Backstabbers win?

Looks he had terrible shock.Was it that **bleep** UK just asked for another extension or he's just met Ann Widdecombe for 1st time poor bloke.laughing

https://twitter.com/i/status/1142206454893600768

Message 54 of 56
See Most Recent

Backstabbers win?

So, Joe, now you reduce a respect for anyone's privacy down to party politics! Get real, not everything is down to party politics, and not everyone on here or anywhere else is so obsessed with left, right or centre as you are.

I would feel the same distaste for anyone running to the newspapers to stick the knife in for a non-story, whoever it was directed against.

I 'm not sure who I would vote for now, even though you have no doubt labelled me a Tory. I have never voted Tory, I can't stand Vince Cable, and I think Corbyn is useless - after more than 3 years he can't make his wandering mind up about the pros and cons of being in the EU. That's difficult I grant you and have mixed feelings myself as the true facts are either hard to establish or hidden by lies and fearmongering by all sides.
I care about the planet so I guess the way to go is Green, and given that so many are deluded by the main party politicians they are doing rather better.

Message 55 of 56
See Most Recent

Backstabbers win?

Well it seems if Johnson goes for a no deal brexit,Labour as well as 12 Tories would vote together to bring down Johnson !

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/ken-clarke-warns-hed-bring-17138931

Possibly an earlier than usual general election ? Bring it on 

We are many,They are few
Message 56 of 56
See Most Recent