server down 2 DAYS

I am trying to restock my lisitngs but it keep saying server is down - this is 2 days  now!!  i am on the uk site and in my own listings but when i go into my variations to adjust quantity is keeps saying server down with this as the address https://www.ebay.com/n/error?statuscode=500 

Message 1 of 11
See Most Recent
10 REPLIES 10

server down 2 DAYS

You're not the only one with this problem. I've been having this problem for over a week.

Another topic:

https://community.ebay.co.uk/t5/Seller-Central/Its-not-you-its-us-our-server-is-down/m-p/7441604

Message 2 of 11
See Most Recent

server down 2 DAYS

and me and plenty of others. I raised it last week on the community chat along with some others.

dave@ebay  marco@ebay katie@ebay 

Message 3 of 11
See Most Recent

server down 2 DAYS

it continues to be a problem BUT i have found a way around it - go into active listings list and click the main EDIT function on the left.  this then allows you to adjust the quantities.   Its a long way round but at least it means i can still adjust my quantities.....

Message 4 of 11
See Most Recent

server down 2 DAYS

Hi all, thanks for flagging this with us.

This is an ongoing issue from our end, I have added your accounts to the bug report, so this can be reviewed for you. We don't have further updates or an estimated date to confirm when the issue will be resolved, but as soon as we get another update on this, we will let you know on this thread.

Thank you,

Marco

Did you find your solution? Help other members by marking your problem as solved. Simply click on "Accept as solution" for the answer that helped you.
eBay
Message 5 of 11
See Most Recent

server down 2 DAYS

You're a superstar.  As you say, a long winded way round but it works!  Thanks

Message 6 of 11
See Most Recent

server down 2 DAYS

They fixed it!!!! Thank you.

Message 7 of 11
See Most Recent

server down 2 DAYS

Hi all,

The IT have confirmed that this issue should be resolved now, so you should be able to do this ok now.

If you keep getting the same error, please let me know, and I will be happy to report that for you.

Thank you,

Marco

Did you find your solution? Help other members by marking your problem as solved. Simply click on "Accept as solution" for the answer that helped you.
eBay
Message 8 of 11
See Most Recent

server down 2 DAYS

I am trying to send photos to seller as product is incorrect. Keeps saying server dowm

Message 9 of 11
See Most Recent

server down 2 DAYS

Hi franchym,

Are you trying to do this from the browser or the app? If you are trying from the browser, please try clearing the caches and cookies of your browser, and then try again. If the issue persists, please share a couple of screenshots here with me, and I will be happy to report that for you.

Thank you,

Marco

eBay
Message 10 of 11
See Most Recent

server down 2 DAYS

This server error problem is still NOT fixed as of 13th JAN. unable to send photo's to my buyers questions

Message 11 of 11
See Most Recent
Got technical related questions? Start here: