Why is this appearing on my listings?

I was just going through my active listings, I did about 10 last night and when I checked them today I noticed that most of them had 'International Postage' at the top. 

All my listings are for the UK only and I selected Royal Mail 48 for all of them but if you click on the details for postage lower down it does state that it is Royal Mail 48.

So why is it displaying this at the top?  (Have attached a screenshot).  Just had a long break from selling so slightly bemused again.

Message 1 of 7
See Most Recent
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Yep,  this is a technical issue,  confirmed yesterday,  eBay are aware and hopefully this will be sorted today.

It is disconcerting I agree,  but please do not worry,  in the meantime with this showing on your listings,  if you click on the see details link alongside, it brings you to a page,  where you'll see you cannot select any other country,  than the UK.

A truly weird glitch which many are seeing !

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 7
See Most Recent
6 REPLIES 6

Yep,  it's certainly there, and I've gone to check mine and I have it too!

If you click on see details you cannot actually change country.

Glitches do often appear early in the morning here in the UK,  when eBay HQ in CaliforniA are working on updates,  and  when it's still late evening the night before over there,    but I will tag the Community managers for them to view this,  and hopefully come back with an answer.

Is this a glitch  marco@ebay  dave@ebay   ?

This is what I'm seeing on my listings too.

£12.50
£3.80 international postage
Est. delivery Sat, 18 May - Wed, 22 May to. See details
Message 2 of 7
See Most Recent

I'm having the same problems with my listings showing the wrong postage amounts for destinations. I have also just noticed that my item cost price differs between the manage active listings page and the actual Screenshot 2024-05-16 070606.pngScreenshot 2024-05-16 070625.pngScreenshot 2024-05-16 070640.pnglisting.

Message 3 of 7
See Most Recent

Yep,  this is a technical issue,  confirmed yesterday,  eBay are aware and hopefully this will be sorted today.

It is disconcerting I agree,  but please do not worry,  in the meantime with this showing on your listings,  if you click on the see details link alongside, it brings you to a page,  where you'll see you cannot select any other country,  than the UK.

A truly weird glitch which many are seeing !

Message 4 of 7
See Most Recent

I wonder if the fact I have had no sales since this glitch started is merely a coincindence or caused by the glicth.

Message 5 of 7
See Most Recent

Nope,  many others reporting this yesterday,  when it first started early in the morn.

I brought it up in the Weekly Chat with the eBay Community Managers,  who were not aware,  but flagged it immediately to the tech team, and said hopefully it should be fixed today.

It's still late night on Wednesday in eBay HQ in CaliforniA.  If it's up to them there,  to fix this,  we'll hopefully see it all sorted later on today.

I sell only in the UK and have this International Postage on all my listings too, but no one can select a different country , so just muddling for those seeing this,  and not being able to proceed!

Hope it's fixed soon.

@simas-stuff 

Message 6 of 7
See Most Recent

Just viewing some other sellers listings and even though I'm on the UK ebay site it is showing me massive postal costs from the UK as if I'm buying from abroad.

or Best Offer
+ £20.08 postage estimate
from United Kingdom

Buy it now
+ £14.15 postage estimate
from United Kingdom

Best Offer accepted
+ £33.42 postage
from United Kingdom

Will there ever be a day, just one day, where the site works without any glitches, without any fantasy delivery dates, where when they say 'working as designed' they actually mean it. 
I pay £92 pm for a shop on a site which appears to be run by the IT department from a kindergarten class!
Too many unnecessary changes for no apparent reason other than to break the code, no beta testing just dump it on the site and fingers crossed.
Just fix whats broken and stop playing with it!
Message 7 of 7
See Most Recent
Got technical related questions? Start here: