Photos not Loading?

I've been struggling all day, I can make all sorts of alterations to drafts or listings apart from photos. Just the never-ending wheels of death. On Mac/Safari. Internet is fine, phone being repaired so can't check app. Anyne else? 

Message 1 of 6
See Most Recent
5 REPLIES 5

Photos not Loading?

Hi @mvonsaatz, thanks for your post.

Is this still happening for you? If yes, have you tried clearing cache & cookies, different browser (Chrome) to see if that helps?

Thanks,

Anita

Did you find your solution? Help other members by marking your problem as solved. Simply click on "Accept as solution" for the answer that helped you.
Message 2 of 6
See Most Recent

Photos not Loading?

Hi there, 

thank you, and apologies for late response, it eventually simply resolved itself that evening but my cookies clear automatically and I only have one browser (safari). 

Message 3 of 6
See Most Recent

Photos not Loading?

EBay no longer accepts photos edited in Apple Photos app. I don't know why. It is not as if eBay's photo editing tools are better: they are quite primitive.

Message 4 of 6
See Most Recent

Photos not Loading?

I can't use edited photos from Apple Photos app. which is much better than the eBay version.

Message 5 of 6
See Most Recent

Photos not Loading?

i just tried 2 ways to load photos and nothing tried firefox chrome still 0% think i will give up tried for over an hour shut computer down and restarted still no good

Message 6 of 6
See Most Recent
Got technical related questions? Start here: